Pillow

Buying clothes surprisingly takes a lot of energy and time. We finished buying everything at noon, by that time I was extremely famished. So Jisoo took me to a quite restaurant to have lunch.

She didn't eat though, she just sat there the whole time watching me eat. When I asked why she, told me she was still full from this mornings breakfast. She got me a hamburger and some fries which tasted like absolute heaven. After taking a few bites of the burger and fries I felt full, but Jisoo wasn't having it.

She took a french fry out of the paper wrapping and brought it closer to my mouth. "Eat more, your malnourished, if people see you like this they'll think I'm abusing you."

I part my lips and take the fry into my mouth. After chewing and swallowing I look at Jisoo confusingly. "Isn't that how vampires are normally supposed treat humans?" I ask.

"Not me, I don't find pleasure in torturing things that are weaker than me."

I nod my head and reply. "I understand, I've also noticed that none of your slaves at the manor look like like their being abused. Well except for Rosé she looks pretty thin."

Jisoo laughs slightly and says. "The humans you see at my manor are not slaves. Their my servants, meaning that I employed them. They have the right to quit whenever they want."

She sits straight and folds her arms. "If they were slaves they wouldn't be getting paid nor be allowed to leave. You get it?" She asks. I nod as a way of saying yes but I also need her to clarify some things for me.

"I'm confused, I'm your slave, but you don't treat me like how other master treat their slaves. I'm not servant because obviously I don't do any work at your house, Soo....I was wondering what my purpose is exactly." I say nervously.

"Well your purpose is to serve me as my pet." She replies nonchalantly. I furrow my brows in confusion, not exactly understanding the term, pet.

"A pet?" I ask.

Jisoo looks around quickly to see if anybody was paying attention to us and she does something unexpected. She places her hand on my exposed thigh and says.

"As a pet your purpose is to serve me, in the sheets, or any other place I feel like fucking you. And my duty towards you is to make sure you're taken care of and i'm also not allowed to physically hurt you. The only thing I can however do to you. is pleasure you." With every word she utters her hand moves closer. By the end of that long sentence her fingers are sitting dangerously close to my still unclothed center.

She removes her hand from my thigh and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding onto. "Eat, you'll need that energy later." She says with a wink.

After lunch we board the carriage and it takes us back to Jisoo's home. We didn't converse this time as I was too deep in my head to start up any conversation.

We soon arrive at Jisoo's and the maids quickly unload the bags of clothes. I helped too since there were quite a few.

"Jennie come here." Jisoo says and I quickly walk to her side. "This is Bertha, she's the head maid, she's also the one who arranges my closet. Go with her she'll show you where you can put your clothes."

I nod and follow the older woman. We walk the usual way to Jisoo's bedroom with a couple of maids following behind us with the other bags. Bertha opens the door and we all enter. She claps her hands twice to get everybody's attention.

"Alright ladies you can put bags on the bed and then leave." The maids do as their told then leave. After the maids have left Bertha turns to me and says. "Okay, follow me Miss Jennie, I want your approval on the closet arrangement." I nod and follow her.

The walk in is very huge and there are clothes hanging from the right side but the left is empty. "Lady Jisoo's clothes are on the right and yours will be on the left. Are you okay with that ma'am."

"Yes, and you don't have to call me by a title Jennie's fine." I say with a smile.

"It would be okay if we were friends, but we're not. Your my superior, hence I insist on the title." My smile disappears and I get embarrassed. Bertha exits the closet and start picking up the bags off the bed. I start picking them up too but her voice stills me.

"What are you doing?" She asks. "Umm..I want to help you." She shakes her head and takes the bags from me. "Closet arrangement is my specialty, leave it to me. Go do something fitting of your status."

I walk out of the room and began walking aimlessly around the house. I'm so bored with nothing to do and Jisoo's been in her office since we came back. I finally decide to visit the garden. It's very beautiful with many different flowers. I don't get too close to them because I don't know which are poisonous and which aren't.

I've spent so much time marvelling at the flowers that hadn't even notice the time pass. I take my eyes of the flowers once I hear footsteps coming towards me. "Excuse me ma'am, Lady Jisoo told me to inform you that she awaits your presence in her bed chamber." After saying that the girl bows and leaves.

*Fever- by enhypen🎶*

When I arrive at Jisoo's room I find her standing in the middle with a glass of wine in hand. She has taken off her suit and is now in a white button up and maroon pants. When she notices me she smiles and says. "Come here." I walk over to her and she puts her lips over mine kissing me passionately. I can taste the red wine on her tongue.

"Strip." She whispers, more like growls in my ear. I do what I'm told and the yellow dress pools at my feet. Jisoo wraps her hands around my waist and starts kissing my neck. I close my eyes at the sensation and moan out her name.

She stops and turns me around so that my back is to her front. "Get on the bed." She whispers again. I slowly walk towards the bed that's covered in black silk sheet. On the bed in a single black pillow. I get on the bed and kneel.

Jisoo surprises me by taking a seat on a red sofa closest to the bed taking a sip on her wine.

"You see that pillow over there." She asks pointing at the black pillow on the bed. I look at it briefly and nod.

"Get on top of it."

__________________________________________

My dear readers I have a suggestion. I'm thinking of writing a jensoo futa book, but I needed to hear your thoughts first because I know some people are not comfortable with the genre so plz comment and let me know what you think. ◕‿◕

Sorry I couldn't make a double update this time.