Jennies

The whole ordeal with Rosé leaves me feeling quiet hungry so Jisoo and I head downstairs to eat breakfast. Jisoo takes her usual seat at the head of the table and I besides her due to it being vacant.

For a while we eat in silence but due to curiosity I ask.

"Vampire laws must be complicated." I say.

Jisoo looks up from her food. "Why say that." She asks.

"Because you have to let people do bad things to other people because of it." I say looking down.

"Is this because of Rosé and Lisa?" She asks.

"Yes, you had to watch one of your servants get punished infront of you and you couldn't do anything about it." I say to her.

"You're right, I wanted to intervene but I couldn't. Because first of all Lisa is a friend of mine and I always have to pick her."

"Even over me?" I want to ask but can't  find the courage, so I ask something else.

"So uhhh..have you too ever, you know." I ask nervously.

"Had sexual intercourse. No, Lisa and I are not those kind of friends." She says laughing surprisingly. I kind of thought that she'd be mad.

"Is that why you kept giving her weird looks? It's because you were jealous?" She asks with a smirk.

"You noticed?" I ask in surprise.

"Yup" Jisoo says.

"Did she?" I ask and she nods.

"Jeeeeesus!" I say facepalming in embarrassment.

"Don't worry she doesn't mind" Jisoo says laughing.

This woman is clearly enjoying my misery. When the laughter dies down we resume eating.

When we're done the maids come and clear the food away. Jisoo then takes my hand and leads me out of the house.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I need your advice on something. It's concerning the upcoming ball." She says.

"I don't know anything my advice will probably suck." I say tugging my hair behind my ears shyly.

"You doubt yourself too much, you'll do just fine." She says with an encouraging smile.

I nod and we continue going. She surprises me by taking me to her garden. I've only been here once but I love it.

"Why are we here in your flower garden?" I ask facing her.

"Because you're going to help me pick flowers for the ball." She says with a smile.

"Really?" I asks with a big smile on my face.

I love flowers and I would love to help Jisoo in anyway I can.

"Pick 5 of your favorite and we'll use those."

"Okay." I say and immediately croach down to admire the flowers.

A quarter of an hour later I have picked my favourite 4 but I haven't found the last flower. Jisoo suggests that we keep looking in her big garden. We keep looking untill I spot some powder blue flowers at a secluded corner of the garden. I immediately walk further to get a close inspection.

Upon getting a closer look. The flowers have beautiful petals and in the middle they have a golden center that looks like swirling magic dust. Their very beautiful.

"Are they poisonous?" I ask Jisoo.

"No, go ahead and touch them."

I smile and start touching their soft petals. "What are they called?" I ask Jisoo while focusing on the flowers.

"I don't know I haven't thought of a name yet." She says.

"But their the most gorgeous flowers in the entire garden." I say amazed.

"Well I guess I never noticed them. Would you like to do the honour of naming them?" She says smiling sheepishly.

My breath gets caught in my lungs when she says that.

"I would love to but I wouldn't know where to start." I say rubbing the back of my head nervously.

"How about Jennie?"

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"Jennie, we could name the flowers Jennie." She says smiling brightly.

"After me!"

"Yes, your very beautiful and so are they."

"Well...i mean if you want then we could name them that."

"It's decided then. Come on let's go back." She says offering me her hand.

I take her hand, but she puts a lot of power into pulling and I end up falling into her arms. We continue staring into each other's eyes, and i noticed her face moving closer and closer to mine. Until our lips connect.

I entagle my fingers into her hair and bring her even closer. This kiss unlike the ones we had in the past is very pure. It doesn't consist of any lust just pure passion.

When our lips part for air, we both breath heavily. She then holds my face and kisses my forehead. "Your a lovely human being, you know that?" She asks and I nod.

Being here with Jisoo for past several weeks. She has taught self love, I no longer see myself as a doormat but a person who's life is worth it. "Come on we have a ball to plan." She says dragging me back inside.

________________________________________

I hate teachers, their such heart breakers😭💔💔