Truths and surprises

"Jisoo I have to tell you something." I say then sighs.

She looks at me then smiles. "Go ahead."

"Well.. I've been lying to you this whole time. The ritual didn't work, it didn't turn me into a vampire. I feel as human as the day I was born." I confessed.

She kisses my forehead "I know Jennie, I have known for a while now mother told me about it, but I was too obsessed with the idea of turning you that I didn't listen. I thought it was crazy that it didn't work especially if the JADE serpent was involved." She says honestly.

"What exactly do you think happened though?" I look at her for a possible answer.

"I don't know precisely. I was hoping that you'd tell me. This is a phenomena I've never witnessed anything like it."

"I think my body rejected the venom from the serpent. Does that mean I'm immune to snake venom and Vampire venom?" I ask sitting on the bed enthusiastically. Which earns me a chuckle from Jisoo.

I fall back into her arms and my head rests exactly where it belongs, on her chest.

The perfect moment however gets disturbed by a knock on the door. "Enter!" Says loud enough for the person to hear.

The door opens to reveal a pink head, which I'm a but surprised to see. Rosé's face goes red once she notices mine and Jisoo's body tangled on the bed. Thankfully clothed this time. She bows in embarrassment before clearing her throat.

"I-i...I'm so sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to see if Jennie was still here and if she was alright." She says with her eyes cast down.

I untangle myself from Jisoo and go to hug my friend. "I'm touched that you were concerned about me Rosé." I say into her back. "Of course Jennie your my friend."

We let go but I hold on to her hands. "where's Lisa." She ducks her head and a blush creeps onto her face. "oh, we have so much to talk about." I say smirking.

I look at Jisoo to find her staring at us intensely not knowing what we're talking about. "We're going to take a walk outside. It's been quite a while and I think I could use a bit of fresh air." I say to her.

She nods and both Rosé and I exit the room. I wait until we're outside walking the garden. I turn to her with a huge smile. "Tell me everything." I say beaming.

"Well a lot has happened in the past days. It turns out that Momo was not being faithful to Lisa. She's been throwing up nonstop and feeling very sick, which is very unusual for a vampire unless their pregnant. She kept denying it unless Lisa forced her to take a test. Which came back as positive."

I gasped in shock at what Rose is telling, indeed a lot has happened. "So where is she now?" I ask.

"Left, Lisa was so mad that she wanted to kill both her and the baby right there but I stopped her and told her it'd be better to let her go, because the baby is innocent. In the end she packed her bags and left."

I gave an understanding nod and we resumed walking. I got to admit I never had anything against Momo and I never pegged her as a cheater.

"Lisa has been treating me very nice lately. She took me on a date and we even sleep in the same bed now." She says her face turning more pink than her hair. "But I'm sad though." She says sadly.

"Why is that?" I ask concerned.

"As you know Lisa is leaving soon returning back to the city, and she asked to go with her."

____________________________________

I don't hate Momo- I just wanted to put it out there, infact I dont hate anyone except homophobes and racists.

I'm thinking of writing a journal describing all of my encounters with older women would you read it?