Master?

I quickly rush to Rosé to help her with clearing the broken glasses and the scattered fruits.

"You don't have to help me. I'm so sorry. I'm very clumsy sometimes." She says in panic looking everywhere but the table where Miss Lisa was sitting.

After helping her clean up. She puts the pieces on the tray and was about to leave when a voice stopped her.

"Rosé! Is that you?"

Rosé turned very slowly and when her eyes connected with Miss Lisa's she immediately went on her knees and kneels infront of Miss Lisa.

"Master"

She says with her head down and her body in a submissive position that I knew very well after so many years in training.

I looked at Jisoo and mouthed the words "Master?" Asking for some sort of explanation but she just shrugged her shoulders, lost as I was.

"So you were here all along." Miss Lisa says.

"Y..yes master" she says with a tremble in her voice.

Strangely Miss Lisa starts unbuckling her belt. And when my mind finally registers what's about to happen I quickly rush to help Rosé but Jisoo stops me by grabbing my hand and pulling my body to hers.

"You do know why I'm about to punish you right?" Miss Lisa asks with a dark look over her face.

"Yes."

With that being said Lisa started hitting Rosé with the belt. With each hit Rosé whimpers and my heart bleeds for her. Six lashes later she's done. When she's done punishing her, she let's go of the belt and it falls to the ground with a bit of blood on it.

Rosé's body is lying pitifully on the floor and none of them seem to mind. I do because I know how this feels. Momo on the other side is watching the whole scenario with a calm face. Not at all fazed by what just happened.

I'm at mad at Jisoo for not letting me help my friend but moreover I'm mad at myself for not intervening. Not being able to bear this anymore, I storm out of the room and run in any direction, as long as I was away from these beings.

"I had no idea, if I knew I wouldn't have hired her." I hear Jisoo say to Miss Lisa before running after me.

Unknowingly my pass takes me to the tea room and Jisoo is hot on my trail.

"I'm sorry about what happened down there I know you two are friends." She says after closing the door that I left open while running.

"Sorry? Really, cause that didn't seem like you were sorry. You just stood there and watched her lash her like an animal!" I say in anger.

"I know your mad but as part of our vampire code I couldn't interfere when a master was punishing her slave. I'm sorry" She explains.

"Even if the punishing is unfair. What did she mean by master. How the fuck do they even know each other?"

"I know your very angry but watch your tone" she says in a warning time. "I said I'm sorry okay. I'm sure your friend will be okay once she rectifies her mistakes.

"You know what! you vampires are all the same when you look at humans all you see are toys to abuse-"

I don't get to finish that sentence because of the wind getting knocked out of my lungs. Due to my body connecting to the wall.

"I told you that I'm nothing like the rest of them!" Jisoo says and she looks livid.

This shade of Jisoo I haven't seen before. Her body is towering above mine. Her eyes are a deep shade of red, while her hand is squeezing my neck tightly. This version of Jisoo scares me the most.

Due to my racing heart, my blood starts pumping faster causing the veins on my neck to swell. I see Jisoo eying them with hunger and her head slowly starts descending towards my neck preparing to take a bite.

"Pls don't!" I cry out, tears coating my face due to fear.

Jisoo realizes what she's doing and quickly moves away from me.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking straight and let my anger get the best of me." Jisoo says while softly wiping the tears on my face.

"I.....I'm sorry too, for disrespecting you." I say still affected by the resent events.

"It's okay, I'll never do it again I promise." She says kissing my temple.

"Let's go check on your friend shall we."

She says and I nod. We then leave the tea room hand in hand. Rosé is probably in her room recovering from her injuries I know I would.

What happened earlier unerved me. I didn't know Rosé and Miss Lisa had history. I didn't even know that vampires could keep other vampires as pets. Judging by the way she called her master.

"Jennie are you okay." Jisoo asks me when she notices that I'm spacing out.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about the whole ordeal." I answer truthfully.

"I didn't hurt you too bad did I?" She asks checking my neck and arms.

"I'm fine if anything I was just startled." This Jisoo I like cause she's different from the one I witnessed earlier.

"Tell me if there's anything wrong later on. Or if you feel any pain okay?" She asked and I nod.

We soon arrive at Rosé's room and Jisoo stays back and let's me go further. It's quiet which leads me to think that maybe she's resting. I softly knock on the door and nothing happens.

Being curious of the silence I open the door and what I see inside surprises me.

The three of them. Miss Lisa, Rosé and Momo. Their bodies are on top of Rosé's bed, naked and beautifully tangled. Thankfully their all sleeping and they didn't hear me.

I quickly close the door with an embarrassed look on my face.

"What happened." Jisoo asks when she sees my face.

"T... their..... their, lets just leave" I say dragging Jisoo away from Rosé's room.

______________________________________

My English teacher finally gave me her number(so friggin happy 🥰😍🥰🤭). I immediately wanted to save it as Mommy but then I realized that my mom sometimes touches my phone. And I also realized how weird it would be if she found a phone number saved as Mommy that's not hers.😖

Donno why I'm telling y'all this.💜