Scissors

*🎶Monster by Shawn
Mendes for best experience.*

I slowly walk over to her until there's only a centimeter of space between. Looking her straight in the eye I let go of the towel and it drops at my feet. Her eyes travel all over my body in a matter of seconds.

She places her hand on my waist and yanks my body closer to her. Our bodies are touching even though hers are still covered in the red dress. She leans and blows hot air over my neck which sends goosebumps all over my body.

"You look beautiful." Jisoo says, I wanted to reply thank you but all that came out was a low moan. She steps away from my body making me shiver at the loss of her body heat. Without tearing her eyes from mine she unzips her red dress letting it pool at her feet.

With the dress gone she's left only in black lace panties and a matching bra. I she looks super hot maybe even better than me. She walks back over to me and lifts as though I weighed nothing, I wrapped both my feet around her torso and my hands around her neck.

She walks shortly to the bed with black covers and gently lays me down. She then got on top of me and straddled my waist, she dives down and captures my lips in a slow but sweet kiss. It lasts a few minutes and we're both breathing heavily.

"Your heart rate is picking up, if your not careful your hearts gonna just out of your chest" She laughs while I just gulp.

"Are you nervous?" She asks in a serious voice now. I nod at that and gives me a smile. "Don't be I'll take care of you." With that being said she starts planting kisses on my neck. I close my eyes and enjoy the pleasure that comes off of it.

She moves to my collar bone and then my breasts where she takes one in her mouth while squeezing the other one between her fingers. My back automatically arches and my toes curl. Surprising and yet pleasant sounds leave my mouth. I immediately put a hand on my mouth to silence the sounds but Jisoo pulls it back.

"Don't I want to hear you." I stare at her with hazy eyes and nod. Her mouth leaves my boob and envelopes the other one. Using her free hand she uses her nails to trail red lines on my stomach to my unclothed thighs. It's painful yet full of pleasure.

Her hand then travels to my inner thigh dangerously close to hot flower. " Jisoo" my own voice surprises me, it's not my usual voice it's laced with hunger and lust for the woman on top of me. Jisoo's mouth leaves my boob and then trails hot kisses across my stomach and she stops below my belly button.

She then kisses me again but this time passionately and hungrily. She thrusts her tongue in my mouth and out tongues start swirling together. "Are you ready?" She asks. "Yeah" I say in a low voice.

Jisoo climbs off of me and stands on the ground. Before I can ask what she's doing her hands go to her back and with a click her bra falls to the ground. My eyes immediately go to her boobs, their perfectly round and pink. I'd like one in my mouth. Her hands then to go the waistband of her black panties and she pulls them down. Jisoo in a red dress is beautiful, but naked Jisoo looks like a goddess.

Her vigina was covered by thin black curls which made just want to bury my head between her thighs. She then climbed back on the bed but this time instead of straddling me she slowly pulled my thighs and got in between them. Mouth opened to let out a moan while my eyes rolled back when her thigh connected with my womanhood.

She took one of my thighs and placed it on her shoulder. I looked at her in surprise and she just muttered "trust me". She got on top of my other thigh making a scissor like shape with our legs. She then shifted closer and out centers connected.

My breath get stuck in my lungs, a I couldn't breath for a few seconds. The pleasure was too much. Jisoo bents down and kisses my collar bone softly and says. "Just Brea....th, fuck!" She moans out.

My breath returns to normalcy but nothing stops the moans that leave my mouth. The room is quite the only thing audible is mine and Jisoo's heavy breath. We continue moving our bodies together and our virginas rubbing together.

I soon start to feel a buil up in my lower stomach. I claw my nails at Jisoos back. "Jisoo" she looks at me with sweat all over her face. "Yes baby." My heart skips at the nickname. "I..I...have to pee I feel like I'm going to wet the bed."

She chuckles and says "it's not pee, it's an orgasm, cum with me Jennie." She increases the pace and soon we both finish. I feel thick liquid between our legs. And that's when Jisoo collapses on top of me and I embrace her.

Soon after she rolls off me and settles on the spot next to me. "How was it?" I couldn't answer her because of my heavy breathing and instead just smiled.

She covers our bodies with the black silk sheet. She then kisses my forehead and says. "We'll talk tomorrow, sweet dreams." Tonight I fell asleep in her arms happy and satisfied.

*Unedited

________________________________________

Woah how do u guys feel after that chapter?

Double update you lucky bastards. I initially wanted to make it into a single chapter but figured that I'd be too long so I cut it. Vote and comment guys I wanna hear how you feel about the chapter.

I was kinda nervous writing this chapter coz it's my first ever smut. IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! (ノ゚0゚)ノ