Chapter twenty three*

Ivy was laid on her back as Conrad was holding himself up over top of her. His hair was falling in front of his face as the two started into each other's eyes.

"So. What infinity necklace was Isabel talking about?" Ivy asked suddenly.

"Shit." Conrad whispered.

He reached over to the bedside table and pulled a small bag out.

"Happy Anniversary." He smiled and handed her the bag.

"What? Our anniversary isn't for another few months."

"I know, but I found it at this little shop down town and knew it was perfect. And Belly ruined the surprise I guess, so."

Ivy smiled up at him as she opened the pouch and pulled out the beautiful necklace.

"Conrad." She gasped. "It's beautiful."

"It's just a little something. The infinity represents my love for you, and the baby. It will never end."

Ivy's eyes started to get teary as she heard his words.

"Oh my gosh." She dry sobbed. "I love it. I love you."

"I love you more." He reached down and kissed her deeply on the lips.

She quickly responded by dropping the necklace beside them and wrapping her arms around his neck.

He groaned softly into her mouth. Suddenly he pulled back and started talking.

"Should we be doing this? I mean with your brother and all? Sorry."

"Probably not. He would definitely beat your ass if he knew this was happening, but I am way too horny to stop now." She smirked up at him.

Conrad let out a laugh. "God I love you."

He leaned back down and kissed her heavily. He started moving his hand down towards the ties of her bikini. He untied her top quickly, pulling it off of her.

He moved his head down slightly and started pressing kisses along her chest. She moaned and smiled as he did.

She edged her hands up and started tugging on his hair. He groaned loudly against her neck.

"Mmm. Never stop doing that." He moaned out.

She smiled and moved her hands back down to his back. He let go of her neck and looked up at her with a deadpanned face.

She just giggled and started working her way down to his swim shorts. She fiddled with the band of it and snapped it against his stomach.

He grabbed her ass with his hands and started massaging it as she removed his shorts. She pulled them all the way off and wrapped her fingers around his dick.

She slowly started moving her hand up and down as he let out a sound of enjoyment. He quickly pulled off her bottoms and started rubbing her clit.

She moaned loudly and let go of him. She shifted slightly so that she was lined up with him and pushed him into her.

They sat there for a minute to let her adjust before Conrad started thrusting in and out of her.

She was moaning loudly as her fingers scraped against his back. He pounded into her fast and hard.

She was a moaning mess as she could feel the pleasure spreading through her body. Conrad leant down and started kissing her as he thrusted into her pussy.

They both moaned into each other's mouths as their orgasms were quickly approaching. Conrad's thrusts started to get weaker as his climax was getting closer and closer.

She could feel her clit throbbing as he pushed into her. Her stomach was filled with butterflies.

Her climax hit her first, sending her into an eye rolling orgasm. She shrieked slightly as she came.

Conrad quickly followed and squirted into her pussy. He let out a load moan as he did so.

They slowly recovered from their orgasms and Conrad pulled out of her. He flipped over to lay next to her, out of breath.

They turned their heads to look at each other and laughed.

"You're perfect." Conrad whispered.

Ivy blushed and turned her head away from him. He reached over and lightly grabbed her chin with his fingers. He tilted her head back towards him and pressed a delicate kiss against her lips.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you for infinity."