Chapter fourteen

Once Ivy was calmed down from Conrad fingering her, they left the bathroom together. They saw the odd person looking at them, mostly guys smirking, congratulating Conrad.

They made their way to the living room to see Jeremiah singing karaoke. Ivy laughed as he was singing Sandy's part of 'Summer Lovin' from Grease.

She grabbed Conrads hand and pulled him into the living room. She ran up to Cam and starting singing along side of him. She was laughing drunkenly as she sang.

Once the song was over Ivy bounced over to Conrad again. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big hug.

"Let's go get another drink, I left mine in the bathroom." She giggled.

Conrad smiled at her tipsy state and pulled her to the drinks table. He was feeling a buzz as he poured them both another drink.

~

A while later they made their way outside to the porch. They found Jere and Cam Cameron out there. Ivy saw a beer pong table and got an idea.

"Hey! Who wants to play beer pong?" She asked them all.

"Hell yeah!" Jere screamed. He grabbed Ivy's hand and skipped over to the table.

They got everything set up. Jere and Ivy were on one side, with Cam and Conrad on the other. Conrad wasn't entirely happy about the teams but he still played.

Ivy held up her arm trying to get the perfect shot when Conrad started taunting her.

"Conrad stop it!" She laughed.

"Oh come on, you're not getting punked out by a few words are you?"

"Shut up pretty boy." She tossed the ball and it landed perfectly into the cup.

"Ha! Beat that Connie." She taunted him as she high fived Jeremiah.

The game continued on for a few more minutes until Conrad started talking to Cam.

"Wait Cam have you started the waltz lessons yet? Ms Covingtons a real sadist."

"Who're you talking about?" Cam asked confusedly.

"The- the dance teacher. For the ball."

"Oh yeah, Belly hasn't really asked me." Cam rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh dude i'm sure she will." Jere said.

Ivy snorted out a laugh but kept quiet.

They kept playing until Isabel walked out the door.

"Hey."

Ivy rolled her eyes. She made eye contact with Conrad and saw a proud smile on his face.

"Belly!" Jeremiah gasped out. "Hi! Where have you been?"

Yeah. Um. I-I thought you didn't drink." She ignored Jere and talked to Cam instead.

"Oh, It's water. It's water."

"Um hey, can we leave? Like now?"

"Yeah, um yeah. Sure. That's cool. Uh i'll see y'all later."

"Boooo." Ivy cupped his hands around her mouth and shouted after them.

Jere laughed at her and wrapped an arm around her side.

"Two v one?" Jeremiah pointed at Conrad.

"Sure, why not."

Ivy threw a ball and it landed in a cup.

"Yes! Drink up lover boy." She teased Conrad.

~

After the party everyone started heading home. Ivy was stuffed in a car with Steven, Jere, Conrad, and Taylor. She was next to the door while Conrad was in the middle with Jere next to him. She leaned her head against Conrad and started mumbling incoherently with her eyes closed.

She was Drunkenly mumbling on about Conrad, not even acknowledging that she was touching him. Conrad heard her and turned his head to listen.

His face broke out in a huge smile after he heard what she was saying.

Taylor was sitting in the front next to Steven. She looked into the back through  the mirror, saw Ivy and Conrad and started regretting her choices in hating them. She saw how in love they were and after getting into a fight with Belly she realized how wrong they were in the situation.

~

Ivy was sleepily walking up the stairs after they got home from the party. Conrad was behind her with his hand on her ass guiding her up the steps.

He was laughing as Ivy tripped up the stairs from her feet dragging lazily. He caught her and pulled her up the rest of the way.

They got to their room and Ivy instantly dropped onto the bed. Conrad smiled at her and walked over to the closet. He grabbed some of her sweats and one of his t shirts.

He slowly took off her dress and switched it out for the comfy clothes. She had fallen asleep as he was doing this.

Once the clothes were comfortably on her, he walked over to the desk and grabbed her makeup remover. He gently used the pad to wipe off all of her makeup.

She turned over in her sleep and curled up in a ball. He smiled at his girl.

He put everything away and got into the bed with her. He bundled her up in a hug and pulled the blankets over them. She snuggled her face into his neck.

He fell asleep with a smile on his face, next to the love of his life.