Chapter twenty two

Ivy was pulled out of her daydream when she felt a hand on her knee. She opened her eyes to see Shayla standing above her.

"Hey, um. We're leaving. It was super nice seeing you though." Shayla's voice cracked.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Ivy sat up from her laid out position.

"Yeah, just Belly is a little too drunk right now, and um apparently Steven kissed Taylor." She laughed unamused.

"Oh my gosh. Are you serious? I had no idea. I'm so sorry." She stood up and wrapped her arms around Shayla.

"It's okay. Just a little shock is all."

"Here, take my number. You can text or call anytime."

Shayla smiled as she put the number in her phone.

"You're the best. I hope you have a good rest of your day." She smiled as she walked away.

"You too. And remember it's his loss." Ivy said as the girls packed up all there things.

Isabel was drunkenly trying to get them to stay, not realizing how hurt Shayla was. The girls all waved at Ivy as they passed.

She let out a sigh and turned towards Isabel. She saw Cam was leaving as well and waved her hand in goodbye.

He waved back with a smile, then continued on. Ivy turned back and saw Conrad walking back up covered in dirt.

"Well hey there pretty boy. You look a little dirty there." She called down at him.

"Oh ha ha." He sarcastically laughed. "Get down here."

She smiled and made her way down to him. He grabbed her waist and started rubbing himself all over her to get the dirt onto her.

"No! Conrad!" She squealed.

He laughed as he picked her off the ground and carried her to the outdoor shower. He put her down on her feet once they reached the shower.

He turned on the water and started rinsing the dirt off of his chest.

"I think you have a little something here." Ivy seductively looked up at Conrad through her eyelashes. She reached over and started rubbing his abs. 

"Oh really? It looks like you have something right here." He smirked and leaned down to kiss her on the lips.

They started making out as Ivy led Conrad's hands over her body. He caressed her ass as they kissed. She continued rubbing her hands over his abs, getting closer to the waistline of his shorts.

Suddenly they heard a voice come from a few feet away.

"Oh sea creature!" 

Conrad accidentally bit Ivy's lip as he pulled away. Ivy back away and put a hand to her mouth.

"Sorry." He mouthed at her.

"Where are you!?"

"Uh, I'm in the shower."

"Everybody left! But we still got margaritas to drink." Belly came around the corner to see Conrad.

"Okay, well I can't drink it in the shower. Can you just put it down and I'll get it after?" He offhandedly responded.

"I've always liked you with wet hair." Belly giggled. "It's so.. romantic."

Ivy turned to Conrad and widened her eyes.

"What's so romantic about wet hair?" Conrad asked.

"You just don't get it." Isabel answered.

"How many of those have you had?" Conrad nodded his head towards Belly's drink.

"Two, five, it-it's not important." Ivy rolled her eyes when she heard that. "Let me just ask you one thing. Did you buy me that infinity necklace for my birthday?"

"What? No. Why do you know about that? Did you go through my room?"

"N-no. I was just getting the car keys." Isabel's mood dampened. "But what if I was going through your room? I had a right to know you got me a present. Instead of getting your prissy little girlfriend to buy one."

Ivy's jaw slackened as she clenched her teeth. She was trying her absolute hardest to not say anything to Isabel. She wanted to stay hidden.

"Don't talk about her like that. What is wrong with you? Go inside and drink some water." Conrad ordered her.

"Fine." Belly huffed. She turned and swayed away from the shower.

As soon as Isabel was gone Ivy scoffed.

"Who does she think she is? Going through our room? Like what?" She heatedly asked Conrad.

"I don't know. She's been like extra crazy this summer. I'm sorry." Conrad motioned for Ivy to walk forward.

He gripped onto her waist and leaned his head into her neck. He started biting it slightly as Ivy hugged him back.

She let out a moan when Conrad started sucking on her sweet spot. He grinned and pulled back.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs." He winked at her.