Chapter thirteen*

"Which one should I wear?" Ivy asked Conrad who was laid across the bed looking at his phone.

She held up two dresses for him to choose from.

"I think you should just wear nothing and we can stay home." He smirked up at her.

"Conrad, no. This will be fun."

"Yeah not really. You don't know Nicole."

"Yeah but that means I get to meet new people."

"The thing is we used to go out. It wasn't a big thing but you know we did and she might mention it, and she can be a little much sometimes." He got off the bed and walked over to her.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. I don't care that you've dated people from here. It's obvious you have dated people before me. I mean look at you." She playfully looked him up and down and bit her lip.

He grabbed her by the waist and threw her on the bed. She screamed at the surprise and started laughing.

He kissed all over her body paying special attention to her boobs. He slid her top off and left hickeys all over her cleavage line.

She moaned quietly as he moved his hands all over her body. She placed her hands in his hair, tugging it.

He made his way up to her neck and left hickies on it. He then kissed her jawline making his way to her lips. She was wiggling underneath him, trying to feel some kind of friction.

He kissed her lips a few seconds more before he pulled away and started walking out of the room.

Ivy whined in protest, out of breath from the heavy make out session.

Conrad turned around at the last second with his hand on the door.

"You should wear the red dress. You look hot in it."

Ivy sat up and threw a pillow at the closing door, hearing Conrad's laughter echoing through the hallway.

~

Ivy and Conrad walked into the party hand in hand. She was still kind of mad that he left her in the state that he did but she wasn't about to walk in the party alone.

The music was blaring and the house was full to the brim with bodies. Ivy squeezed Conrad's hand gently. He looked down at her with a smile.

They walked through the house and found the kitchen. They both grab a drink and kept walking.

They found some of Conrad's friends and started talking to them.

"This is my girlfriend Ivy." Conrad introduced them.

"Hey gorgeous." One of them greeted.

"All right now, come on." Conrad intervened.

Ivy laughed at him as he put an arm around her. They continued to talk to the guys for awhile until Conrad had enough and said goodbye.

Ivy had to pee, so she asked Conrad where the closest bathroom was. He grabbed her hand and showed her the way.

She smiled at him and closed the door. She did her business then walked back out to see Conrad leaning against the wall waiting for her.

She got butterflies in her stomach at the sight. She walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

"Do they have another bathroom?"

"Yeah, they have like three why?" Conrad answered.

Ivy just smirked and pulled him inside the room. She pushed him up against the door as it closed and kissed him deeply.

He responded immediately and pulled her against him. He reached behind himself and turned the lock on the door.

Conrad turned them around so Ivy was the one pushed against the door. He quickly slid his hand up her dress and felt her underwear.

"Oh, you're soaked already aren't you princess?" He muttered into her neck.

She just moaned in response. He moved her underwear to the side and started rubbing her clit.

Her breath got caught in her throat. She moved her hands up to rest in his hair.

He moved his fingers down her slit until he got to her hole. He slid one finger in releasing a moan from her. She bucked her hips at him and she leant her head against the door.

He leaned in and kissed her once more. He slid a second finger in as she got needier.

She was tugging on his hair and moaning violently into his mouth. His fingers were working at a fast pace. Her boobs had fallen out of her dress from her moving.

She wasn't wearing a bra so Conrad went right in for her nipple. He sucked and licked it as he continued fingering her like it was the end of the world.

She was quickly getting closer and closer to her release. Her moans were getting louder and her breath was getting shorter.

He could feel her clenching on his fingers, letting him know she was close. He quickened his pace even faster and started sucking on her neck.

Her orgasm quickly approached and she let out a big scream as she released it. Her legs were shaking as she came down from her high.

Conrad slowly removed his fingers as she stabilized herself again. He put his fingers in his mouth licking off the taste of her. She melted at the sight.

She pulled her underwear back to normal and put her boobs back into her dress. She leaned her head against Conrad's chest as he ran his hands through her hair.

Once she calmed down enough she got up and walked over to the mirror. She fixed her 'sex' look and adjusted everything back into place. Conrad came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He pressed soft pecks on her neck as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

————————

^Ivys dress

^Ivys dress