Chapter two*

Ivy came running down the stairs in her bikini. Conrad following a few steps behind in his swim trunks, towels hung around his neck.

Ivy was jumping with excitement, waiting for Conrad to show her the way. She followed him out the door and through the backyard.

As soon as they hit the sand she ran towards the water. Conrad laughed at her happiness and dropped the towels onto the warm sand. He quickly walked towards her and lifted her up, hands on her ass.

She shrieked as Conrad got a little hand- happy below her waist.

"Conrad!"

"What? I'm not doing anything." He spoke with a big grin plastered on his face.

He walked into the waves slowly lowering her into the water. she was fast to dunk her head under the water and drag Conrad with her.

They stayed in the water for a while just enjoying each others presence. Conrad was currently holding Ivy up, as her legs were wrapped around his waist. They were floating along with the waves, Conrad still touching the ocean floor.

Suddenly they heard a voice call out to them.

"Conrad, Ivy! They're here!"

"I guess it's time for you to meet my second family." Conrad smiled at Ivy, slowly raising himself with her still in his arms.

"I'm so nervous, what if they don't like me."

"They are going to love you. Don't worry about it." He pecked her on the lips.

Conrad dropped her to her feet when they got close enough to the shore that she could touch the bottom. They walked up to their towels instantly wrapping their bodies with them.

Conrad led the way back to the house, Ivy following behind nervously picking at her fingers.

They walked around the side of the house towards the driveway. Ivy could hear excited chatter from ahead, her anxiety slowly decreasing.

"I liked you better with glasses." Conrad spoke to someone Ivy couldn't see yet, Conrad blocking her view.

"Too bad. I like me better without them."

Ivy slowly appeared from behind Conrad, seeing the girls smile fall from her face.

"Belly, this is my girlfriend Ivy." Conrad introduced the two.

"Hi! I'm so excited to finally meet you guys. Conrad has talked about you so much!" Ivy started speaking, as Isabel stood there shocked.

"Um hi?"

Ivy's smile dimmed, not expecting the surprised and rude tone coming from Isabel.

The awkward introduction got interrupted by Steven walking up to Conrad, them doing their weird guy hug.

"Who's the pretty lady?" He asked in a flirty tone.

"That's my girlfriend Steven, back off." Conrad wrapped his arm around Ivy's waist, pulling her into his side.

"Ooh someone's protective." Steven joked around.

"Hi, I'm Ivy." She shyly smiled at him, hoping for a better reaction then the one she got from Isabel.

"Hey pretty lady." Steven smiled at her.

"Sorry about him, he's a big jokester even though he's not even funny." Conrad looked down at Ivy.

"I think he's nice." She spoke with a playful smile, just trying to get a rise out of Conrad. "I'm just hoping Isabel will be nicer soon." She added in a whisper so only he could hear.