CHAPTER 31

| One Year Later

It's been one year since that incident happened. Everything changed. Jeongukk have up on trying to have you yet still loves you from wherever he is. You're still present in the bottom of his heart even whole heart. Jungkook and you're having a happy life now.

"Let's go." Jungkook spoke making you came to halt from your thought. Tears formed in your eyes as you nodded. Jungkook bitterly smiled and back hugged you. "We should leave now." He whispered in your ears. You wiped your tears and turned back, breaking the hug. "I can't believe it's been one year. I miss him. He had turned into a good man. I thought we will become friends but-" You can't even complete words thinking of that day.

Jungkook sighed and grabbed your wrist, making his way out towards his car. He opened the passenger's seat door for you and made you sit in it. He then made his way towards his driving seat and sat inside. Starting the engine, he made his way towards his destination. After a long drive, the car stopped. "We are here." Jungkook said and stepped out. He made his way towards your side but you already came out. "Let's go."He intertwined his hand with yours and made his way towards the main point.

Reaching the destination, you sat infront of it and said "We are six feet away from eachother. Now you're in the stars and six feet under the ground." You spoke bitterly. Infront of you was a grave. A grave of a man called Jeongukk. He is not more.

[ Flashback:- ]

"Here," Jeongukk smiled as he gave you a chocolate box. "How you-" before you can complete your words Jeongukk cut you off by saying "You spent few months with me!" He chuckled as he took a chocolate bar from the box and peeled the wrapper before eating. "Yah!" You yelled and hid  the chocolate box behind you. Jeongukk chuckled and pulled your cheeks. "You're so cute." He added.

_

Getting out from the nap, Jungkook hugged his (y/n). "Are you going gym nowadays?" He groaned when he felt your body muscular. He snuggled in your neck and kissed it. "Yeah, I'm." He heard your deep voice. Just like me. Jungkook thought. He chuckled at the thought. Wait what!? He shot his eyes open when he heard your laughing. Not yours! Actually his! "JEONGUKK!?" He jumped from his bed and in result, he fall down. "Yak!!" He immediately rubbed his tongue. Yak! I kissed my brother!? Where is (y/n)? How he got on my bed!? What the heck is even happening here!? Suddenly he heard you laughing. He looked at you and found you standing at the door.

_

You all got together and enjoyed the meantime. As Jeongukk had promised that he will change. He changed. And you liked that. You all were happy until that day came which you never thought or dreamt. Last day you met Jeongukk. It was his karma for killing your best friend Eunwoo.

"Is it that important that you to leave in the middle of night?" You asked as you saw Jeongukk wearing his coat. Jungkook just stood there while folding his hands on his chest. "Don't go, Gukk!" Jungkook softly said.

After that day, you saw him next day with his body gotten stabbed.  Stabbed on his heart. After a few days, when the policeman found out who killed him, you got to know that he was your ex-boyfriend. Which you still regret of having him as a boyfriend. When you found out him being the killer of Jeongukk, you yourself killed him. Jeongukk had became your best friend. You had already lost your first best friend and now again you lost your second best friend.

"(Y/n)!" Your ex aka Yeol chirped. He got up from his couch and made his way to you. "It's been years now since we met!" He was about to hug you when you stabbed him on his heart. "Ah!" He groaned and held his heart. You took the stick knife out and continuously stabbed on his heart. You pushed to him, which made him fall on the floor. You sat on his stomach and said "You killed him!? How dare you!" You yelled.

After two months of that incident, you and Jungkook got married and lived happily. Ben Jungkook got to know that Yeol is dead now, he was very happy. But the thing is that Jungkook don't even know that you was the one who killed him.

[ Flashback ends:- ]

You smiled thinking how you killed your ex. "Drink it, honey." Jungkook caressed your back and smiled. "Let's plan about our family." Jungkook smirked. You punched his chest playfully and shooked your head in disbelief. You completed your drink and stood up when Jungkook stood up. He went to pay the bill while you went outside. "Please, prepare two iced americano." Jungkook spoke while the person infront of him nodded.

You sighed and and crossed your arms but just then your phone rang. "Hello?" You started. "Another mission!" The person on the other side spoke. You smirked and replied "Hmm, when I have to come?" You looked around to make sure that nobody is spying you. "Tomorrow, Jeongukk will be waiting for you." He spoke making you nod yourself. "Okay, tell them that his previous mission is completed." You chuckled. "I'll inform boss." Soon he cut the call.

I think I should call him myself.

"Hello, boss." You spoke. "You can call Jeongukk, (y/n)!" The man on other side said. "Jeongukk, how you even got to know that I was a secret spy?" You said.

"First when I got to know you I was really obsessed with you. But when I saw you in pain, I realised that I was in love with you. After few days of that incident, I got to know that from your ex, Yeol that you was spying on him. I then got suspicious about your identity so I got all your information and thought to make you a spy under me." Jeongukk explained.

"And why you did that? Why you acted like you're dead when you wasn't!? I had to act like you're really dead. When I saw your body, I was shocked but when your man took him and dragged me out with your body, I knew something was wrong. Then you got up from the roses like bed and then you appeared to me. I was hella happy at that time when you got up but angry at the same time. I was-"

"Eee!! My ears are hurting!" Jeongukk chuckled. "I acted because Jungkook didn't wanted me to join the mafia business. He warned me to leave that job but how can I? It is my life!"

You sighed as you know what happened after that so you said "Okay! Okay!" "Honey!" Your heart skipped a beat and flinched when you felt a tap on your shoulders. "J-jungkook!?" You stuttered. Did he heard me? Good thing is that Jeongukk was the one who was speaking.

"Here," Jungkook passed an iced americano's cup and put his other hand on your waist. "Let's go." He added. "Just forget that and enjoy your time with Jungkook. But never forget that I'm still obsessed with you." You couldn't hear the last part of his sentence and realised that you was still on your phone so, you cut the call. Jungkook pecked your lips and made his way towards his car with you.

"I told you that I'm Not Obsessed With You." Jungkook smiled and kissed your lips.

-ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ-