CHAPTER 30

STEPPING out of the black car, a young man made his way inside the mansion. All black, looking like a dangerous mafia king. "Boss!" A guard came forward to him and bowed. "Where is (y/n)?" The man asked. "Boss?" The guard frowned. "Boss, you took her to xxx hospital." He added. The man nodded and stormed out. He was about to run out, when one of the guard stopped him. "Boss, are you Jeongukk?" He asked getting suspicious. The man's eyes turned dark thinking he is wasting his time. "Any doubt!?" He yelled coldly. "N-no, boss." That guard got scared and stepped back. That man stormed out and made his way to the parking lot. He stepped in his car and started the engine. Just as he was about to turn the car, his phone rang. He picked up the phone and said "Yeah," The other guy asked "Jungkook, where are you?" "I'm going to take (y/n)!" He spoke and cut the call. He threw the phone to other side and turned the car.

_

"Please, doctor save her!" Jeongukk's pleading could be heard in the corridor. Jeongukk's eyes were full of tears. "We will do our best." Doctor spoke calmly. "Yeah," Jeongukk sat on the chair infront of the ward and snuggled his face in his palm.

He was sitting peacefully until he heard himself. "Jeongukk!!" He shot his head up and found himself or his twin brother. "Jungkook?" He stood up while tears in his eyes. Jungkook ran to him and grabbed his collar. "What you did to my (y/n)!?" He asked as he threw a punch on his face. Jeongukk didn't did anything and spoke "correction! She is my (y/n)!" As he completed his guards ran to Jungkook and made them apart. "You bastard!" Jungkook tried to free himself yet his guards held him tightly. Jeongukk's guards made Jungkook sir on other chair and held him until the doctor came out. Jeongukk too sat on his chair back and started tapping his feet on the floor.

_

Suddenly the door opened and doctors came out. Jungkook and Jeongukk stood up at the same time, making the doctor confuse. "You?" He pointed at both of them. "How is she!?" Jungkook and Jeongukk asked. "She is out if danger." Doctor spoke. "Can is meet her?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, but one at a time." Doctor spoke and excused himself. Jungkook glared at Jeongukk and ran in.

There you are, laying on the bed with a glucose on the other side. His eyes softened when he looked at you. He raised his hands and messed his hair, which was set with the gel, and removed his coat. He loosed his tie and rubbed his bottom lips, so that his mole which is underneath his lips can be seen. He smiled and made his way towards you. There was a bandage on your wrist. He sat on the stool, which was infront of the bed, and grabbed your palm.

"Amor," He spoke making you open your eyes. You, slowly looked at him but gasped. "N-no! Please..." Jungkook got up and leaned to you. "Amor, it's me!" Jungkook caressed your hair and kissed your forehead. "Jungkook." You got up and hugged him tightly. "Please take me with you! I don't want to go with him back to that prison like mansion." You cried. Jungkook's eyes filled with tears and spoke "no, amor. I won't let him take you." He caressed your hair. He broke the hug instantly when two guards entered. Jungkook looked at you then at the guards. They made their way towards him and grabbed his arm.

"Shall we?" One of them asked. You looked at them with confused eyes. Jungkook looked at you with soft eyes and smiled. "Amor, I'll be back." He kissed your forehead again and left with those guards. You just looked at them dumbfounded. As soon as he left the ward, a man who looked like him came inside. The only difference was that his shirt is white with a sleeveless coat while Jungkook's was black shirt. He came inside and made his way towards you. You again looked at him and backed away when you realised that he is Jeongukk.

He sighed and sat down on the seat where Jungkook was sitting. You looked at him with scared eyes, which Jeongukk noticed and grabbed your hand. "(Y/n), I'm sorry. I didn't meant to cage you there. I love you." He spoke and you noticed some shiny tears in his eyes. Is he crying? After beating the shit out of me, he is crying? And after all that happened, he is feeling sorry? You scoffed. What does he thi- before you can even complete your words in mind you heard someone bursting in crying. You suddenly look towards the owner of that voice and see that Jeonguk is crying.

Don't cry. You're scaring me. You thought and backed off from him. "I am really sorry. I'm ashamed of myself for hurting you. I'm profoundly sorry for the harm I've inflicted on you, especially through physical violence. It was wrong, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I deeply regret hurting you, and I understand the pain and fear I've caused. I'm committed to changing my behavior, seeking help, and doing whatever it takes to ensure it never happens again. Please know that I'm sincerely remorseful, and I'll do everything in my power to earn your forgiveness and rebuild your trust!" Jeongukk exclaimed.

"Jeongukk, I can see the pain in your eyes, but what you've done is beyond forgiveness. Even though you're a part of something dark, I can't overlook the terror you've brought into my life. I need to focus on my own healing now. Please, find a way to break free from this cycle of violence. It's the only way we can both find peace." You spoke and diverted your gaze from him to other side. "But I-I can't live without y-you." Jeongukk stuttered. "Are you really sorry for your actions." You asked.

Jeongukk immediately looked at you and nodded. You sighed and grabbed his hands, which you was trying to free. "I never meant to hurt you," Jeongukk whispered, his voice barely audible in the silence of the room. "I know I've done terrible things, but I can't bear to see you like this. Please, forgive me."

You hesitated, your heart torn between the memories of his violence and the vulnerability you now saw in him. You took a deep breath, your voice trembling as you spoke, "I don't know if I can forgive you, Jeongukk. But I want to believe that people can change. Show me that you're capable of redemption, and maybe, just maybe, I'll find it in my heart to forgive you." Tears welled up in Jeongukk's eyes as he reached out to gently take your hand. "I'll do anything to make things right, to prove to you that I'm not the same person I was before. Please, give me a chance to show you that I can be better."

With a flicker of hope in you eyes, you nodded slowly. "I'll try to forgive you, Jeongukk. But it won't be easy, and it will take time. Promise me you'll stay away from violence, promise me you'll change." Jeongukk nodded solemnly, his gaze never leaving yours. "I promise," he whispered, his voice filled with determination. "I'll do whatever it takes to earn your forgiveness and to become the person you deserve." He added.

"When will she get discharged?"

Where are you all from? Comment country name. I want to know where are my readers from.