CHAPTER 11

YOU closed your laptop and saw the time. It showed 6:02 PM. You stood up and took a bath. You came outside and again saw the time 6:35 PM. You wore your night suit and started doing night routine.

You here knocks on the door when you was about to jump on your bed to sleep. You was feeling your eyes getting heavy so you ignored the Knox and jumped on the bed. You soon drifted to your sweet slumber.

On the other side Taehyung was waiting for you and was knocking the door. He took out his phone and called you. Your phone was silent so you didn't heard that.

He called you minimum 15 times but you didn't picked any of them. He put his phone back and again knocked on the door. "YN!" He said. "Look Yn, we are getting late!" He added as again locked the door. The Fuck! Why isn't she opening the door. He thought as he called a keeper of the hotel and told him to open the door.

He opened the door and went away after going to him. He is stabbed inside and saw you sleeping peacefully on the bed. He is mild and came to your side. He kissed your forehead and said "I no you forgot about the party". He put his hand on your head and ruffled your hair.

He went back to his room after locking your room's door.

Here Jungkook was in his cabin working on his laptop when the door open revealing his secretary Leo. "Sir, you should now leave the office it's 7:00 p.m." he said as a Jungkook shooked his head and said "5 minutes more".

Leo shooked his head in disbelief and sat in front of him.

"Done! Let's go!" Jungkook said as he closed his laptop and grabbed his bag. He stood up as Leo to stood up. Jungkook stabbed outside his company.

"Finally free~" Jungkook said as he sat in his car while his driver took him to the airport side.

The driver packed his car and took out Jungkook's bag. Jungkook grabbed his bag from the driver and went inside.

TIME SKIP:-

Jungkook was waiting for someone while scrolling his phone. Soon the person came and said "yeah, I'm here let's go!" "Jin hyung is she ok?" Jungkook asked as Jin nodded and put his bag in the car.

Here you was still sleeping with your pillow in your arms. More like hugging it. You was sleeping in your deep slumber that you didn't heard any knock.

Jungkook and Jin was waiting for you outside your room while Jungkook's heart was beating very fast and feeling some titles inside his stomach.

"I think she's sleeping it's already 5:00 a.m." Jin said as he went to other side and called a keeper to open the door. He open the door and went away. Jin said " okay, take care" and went words his room. Jungkook stabbed inside and saw you hugging a pillow. He locked the room and put his bag on the couch.

He unbuttoned his court and open his bag. He took out a lower and the baggy t-shirt. He took them and went inside the bathroom to take shower.

He came outside and laid beside you. He told the pillow and through that away. He came into your impress and snuggled his head in your neck inhaling the fragrance of your perfume.

AFTER 1 HOUR:-

You was struggling to move but couldn't. You harshly move which caused you to fell down from the bed. "AHH!" You screamed which Jungkook couldn't hear due to his deep sleep.

You sad down beside the bed and widened your eyes. "Jungk-?!". You was shocked to see Jungkook on your bed. You shook your had thinking it's an illusion and ran to bathroom to take shower.

Jungkook felt emptiness in his arms so he opened his eyes and didn't find you. He said on the bed with his eyes half open and hairs a mess.

You came out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed. "Am I dreaming?" You said which cost Jungkook to look into your direction. "No, it's not a dream" he said in his sleepy voice.

"Jungkook... You?" You said as he stood up and hugged you. " I missed you" Jungkook said.

He broke the hug and said I wanted to surprise you so I came here. Don't you like my surprise?" "I love it!" You chuckled.

He he was about to kiss you when you play fully turned his jaw to other side. "First brush your teeth" you said as he replied "seriously?". You know did and post him to bathroom side.

You went outside and knocked someone store in hope he will tell you the truth.

☆☆☆☆