CHAPTER 8

YOU was sitting silent as you don't know what to do while Jungkook was looking pissed off.

Kangmin said "You're going to be the CEO of your dad's company, so you have go office to learn their rules and other things" as Jungkook asked "you think it's important for me?".

"Are you serious Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook said "please Taehyung, I'm not goi-" but got cut off by you "Jungkook you shouldn't go with me".

"No amor, please" "look if you're going with me then I'm not going. BTW with whom then I would go?" you said as Jimin said "Taehyung".

You widened your eyes and looked at Taehyung. "WHAT!" you asked as Taehyung wasn't looking right at you eyes.

"I'm not going with this mothe- Taehyung" you said as you stood up and ran upstairs.

"Uhh, ok if she don't want me to go then it's okay. If Taehyung is going with her then there isn't any worry, you will take care you her. Right?" Jungkook said while looking at him.

He nodded and smiled as he also wanted it. He wanted to apologize you and ask you what he want to ask.

You was on the bed looking at the ceiling of walls and remembering your past.

You saw the time as it showed 8:30 PM. You sighed and went downstairs in hope that Jungkook may have prepared the dinner.

You went towards dinning area and saw everything prepared. Your gaze wasn't looking at dishes but for a specific person.

You felt that someone is coming behind your back which made you froze at your place. You gasped as you turned around only to see Jungkook deadly close to you.

"What happened amor, don't you want have dinner?" He asked as you nodded while your heart was beating at the high speed and you was feeling ticklish in your stomach.

"Then have a seat" you nodded and went to your chair. You sat on your seat as he asked "why did you said you don't want to go with Taehyung" making you choke. He hurriedly gave you a glass of water as he said "here!".

You took the glass and drank it. "I don't to go with him as I don't want. I would.....feel awkward with him so..." You replied him as he chuckled and said "I'll not feel awkward with him. He's good man".

You nodded as you don't want to say something anything further. You finished your dinner and said "Anneonghi Jumuseyo (good night)"
He replied "good night" and you ran upstairs.

NEXT MORNING:

You woke up early as you heard a buzz indicating that someone texted you. You look at the contact and smiled as it was none other than Jungkook. 'let's go to amusement park today". You replied 'yes' and was about to got up when you again heard buzz 'get ready at 8 AM'.

You got up from your bed and looked at the time 7:12 AM. You went directly to washroom before picking a outfit.

AT AMUSEMENT PARK:

You started having feelings for him when you got to know that you have clot. When he started caring for you, you wanted badly to confess your love to him but you're scared what if he already have a girlfriend.

No! He never even told me. He never even went outside to meet anyone without informing me.

You was about to go back to another ride when you was stopped by a hand on your wrist. You looked back only to see Jungkook.

You smiled and asked "Jeon, do you want to join me?". He replied "amor, I want to say something" "go on".

"I can't wait to tell you I'm feeling curious to tell" he said as you looked confused. "I love you amor" you froze at your place processing is it a dream or something.

"I think I'm dreaming, let's go" you was about to went away but pulled back by him causing you to fall on his chest.

"It's not a dream, amor" you can feel how much you're happy when he confessed to you. You thought he may have a girlfriend but no.

"Since when?" You asked him as he replied "since I looked at you" "stop joking" you said as you slapped his chest playfully.

"I'm not joking. I started having feelings for you when I first met you. But realised when your that friend Ji-ho started coming close to" he said as he added "BTW where is he now?".

"Am I supposed to know when you don't even allow me to go out and even changed my phone number" he chuckled and said "forget it, if you don't feel the same then it's okay!" he said letting you go and turned around.

"I love you" you said as he turned around and looked at you. "y-you w-what?" he asked you while stuttering. "I LOVE YOU JEON!" You said as he pulled you into a tight hug.

"I love you too, I don't wanna live without you" he said as you can feel your shoulder getting wet.

"I know. Right?" You laughed while saying that. He broke the hug and looked at you. You can feel his gaze going down on your lips.

"Can I?" He asked as you can feel he really want it. You nodded he as he suddenly smashed his lips on your lips.

You also kissed him back and felt he's smiling.

AFTER 2 WEEKS:

You and Taehyung was waiting for you announcement while Jungkook, Jimin and kangmin was with you and Taehyung.

You had paid for your flight as Jungkook was going going to pay but before he can you had already paid it.

Jungkook was looking so upset as his day starts from seeing your face and ends seeing your face.

Soon your flight's announcement was heard so you and Taehyung looked back at them. You can feel how much you want to hug Jungkook and wants to stay like that.

☆☆☆☆

WORDS COUNT: 1008