CHAPTER 27

"HE exchanged the places when, I was about to meet you. Jeongukk is my younger brother, there is only 6 mins difference. He told me that a guy named Eunwoo was there to meet you, which annoyed him. I was shocked at that time to see him infront of me. I never thought that he will come and will do something like this." He cried.

You was treating his bruises while listening to him. Suddenly the bell rang indicating that The doctor may have come.

You opened the door and welcomed the doctor.

~

"So?" You spoke as the doctor left and here Jungkook was on the bed. You was sitting beside him.

"He told me that, he came here to do something on his own but when he saw you, he fell in love with you. I became very angry at him when he told me his thoughts of doing something dirty with you, so I lost my control and burst on him. But ended up being chained."

Your eyes went wide when you realized what you have done with Jeongukk. But felt lucky that you didn't had Sex with him when Jeongukk told you that he needs you.

"Thank God, I didn't did anything stupid to him!"

Jungkook looked at you and asked "You mean you still didn't lost your V card?" You punched his arms when he asked about your virginity. But regret when he groaned.

"I'm sorry!" You caressed his arms and apologized.

"I'm joking! I don't mind you killing me!" He laughed but stopped when he saw you getting up and leaving the room.

"I'm s-so-rry! I-I-" Jungkook started fake crying and thought you will come back. And you came back.

"I didn't meant to hurt you!" You kissed his forehead. "Here." Jungkook pouted showing your lips.

"Kiss me here!" He demanded. You just chuckled and pecked his lips. But it didn't satisfied Jungkook so he grabbed your neck and smashed his lips on yours, pulling you more close to deepen the kiss.

You pushed him and asked "are you sure you wanted to tell me everything?"

"Yeah, He always used to come here and beat the sh!t out of me. I gave up on thinking that someone will come and will help me to take me out. I didn't expected that he'll kidnap you just because Taehyung hyung, rejected the proposal. Jeongukk always used to tell me what happened the whole day. From kissing you to coming here and beat me."

You never thought that the person whom you was sharing your love was a psycho.

"I'm sorry!" You said.

"N-No! No!" Jungkook hugged you and patted your head. "Taehyung knew that the person who was living with you was Jeongukk but didn't told you because, Jeongukk threatened him that if he will tell You something he will kill you and me."

He completed telling you everything and broke the hug.

"Amor please stay with me." You nodded and said "you take rest, I'll come back in few minutes." You got up but Jungkook held your wrist and stopped you. "Please stay," you shooked your head and tried to get away from him when he tightened the grip.

"Jeon, I have to go restroom!" You sighed. He immediately let you go and got embarassed.

You ran towards the washroom and closed the door.

Jungkook sighed and groaned. He is feeling pain everywhere but don't want to let you know about it. If he did so, you'll surely keep distance from him just so that he don't feel pain.

He took some painkillers and laid back. Jiho rang up to tell you that he'll not come as his wife is pregnant and has to go hospital.

You came out and sat on the bed while taking your phone out.

"Hun, will you come?"

"You're with Jungkook, right?"

"Yes,"

"Then, let's meet tomorrow."

"Okay, bye."

You hung the call before the person can say something.

"Who was that?" Jungkook asked making you flinch.

"You are awake?"

"Why?"

Are you hiding something?

"Nothing, just I called Taehyung." You showed your call list.

I thoug-

"You thought something?" You giggled and laid beside him while you hugged him. He shooked his head and was about to groan when he covered his mouth with his hand.

Don't act dumb! I know it's paining! Why are you acting like you don't feel the pain? Why Jungkook? I can't see you in pain.

You smiled and broke the hug.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked. He was shirtless so you thought of an idea.

"Urm, nothing just you was shirtless.." You said walk towards the door. You was about to open the door when you heard Jungkook clearing his throat.

You looked back only to see Jungkook already had wore his tshirt and sitting while folding his arms.

"Now?" He asked. Your eyes filled with tears but tried not to let them flow.

How sweet.

"Jungkook actual- I have to go downstairs to make something for me as I'm hungry." You smiled.

He nodded and you got out of his room. You directly went to other room and laid on the bed.

"I can't see you getting pain because of me. You're in this state because of me." Your tears made its way out from your eyes.

It's been minimum 30 mins since you're here on the bed. You thought to check up on Jungkook so, You got up and made your way towards Jungkook's room.

“Huh!?”

Happy birthday Taehyung!!