CHAPTER 7

YOU woke up early in the morning and thought Jungkook may would be sleeping. You stood up and went to the bathroom to take shower. You came out wearing shorts and crop top.

You opened your door and stepped outside. You opened Jungkook's door but soon the door flung opened when you didn't saw Jungkook.

You went downstairs and saw Jungkook preparing dinning table with so many dishes. You went towards dinning table with a poker face and stood near your chair.

"What happened, amour?" "Nothing, just I hoped that you might be sleeping so I can make breakfast for us" you replied him as you earned a chuckle from him.

"Let's have breakfast" you nodded and sat down on your chair. "So what's today's schedule?" You asked him as he was about to take a bite.

"Nothing, do you remember that we had guest last night?" He asked you as you replied "yeah, I remember".

"They're coming in half an hour" you nodded and continued eating your breakfast.

"I'm going to meet my friends as yesterday last night I got a message that read she wants to meet me" he replied "wait, I'm coming too".

"You think, I'll forget. No need of I even forget I'll call you, btw she is coming to pick me and will drop me" he started thinking for few minutes then said "okay, but come fast".

You nodded as you finished your breakfast. You was about to stand up when you heard a door bell ringing. You said "okay bye, I'm going" he nodded and you went to open the door.

You opened as she said "let's go!" You turned back and waved at him.

AFTER 30 MINUTES:

You rang the bell as your friend bid you goodbye. The door opened revealing Jungkook as he said "finally you're here, come" you entered and saw everything is prepared.

"I'm going to my room" he nodded and closed the door. You went upstairs but heard another door bell.

Jungkook opened the door and saw Taehyung, Jimin and Kangmin. Jungkook closed the door and said "I'll come soon" with that he went upstairs and knocked your door.

You opened and asked "what?" he replied "wanna meet them?". You nodded and closed the door. You was about to step the stairs when when you again forgot what are you doing here.

You looked here and there and asked "Jeon, what are we doing here?". He froze at his place and said "to meet my friends downstairs".

You made an O shape face and grabbed his. He took you downstairs while he said "hyung, here!". You looked at them but got confuse to see a strange guy.

You and Jungkook stood near them as he introduced them to you. "He's Kangmin" he said while pointing at Kangmin. He made you sit on the couch and too sat on the couch.

He's so caring. Oh my heartw! I'm falling for him you thought while looking at him.

"Here, have something" Jungkook said to all of you as Jimin grabbed the sushi plate hurriedly.

Kangmin took a glass of cold drink and started sipping it. "It is seems like it's a party!" Jimin said while his mouth was filled with Sushi.

You was about to take banana milk but immediately yanked your hand when you accidentally touched Taehyung's hand. You made an eye contact with Taehyung, but your gauze was more like glaring. You took the glass and started sipping it.

"So, we're here to tell you something" Jimin sad as his plate was now finished. "What?" Jungkook said  while looking at you as you was drinking his Banana milk.

As you asked the best surge- AHH" Jimin got cut off as Jungkook kicked his leg under the table. "You mean the best doctor. Right?" Jungkook asked while glaring at Jimin. He nodded and said "Jin hyung told me that his team will be available in New York after 2 weeks".

You was glaring at Taehyung when Jungkook tapped your shoulders and asked "amor, why are you looking at Taehyung like this?" as you just shook your head.

"Oh, so that means we have to leave after this week. Right?" Jungkook asked Jimin as excitement was clearly shown on his face.

"Who said you're going?" Kangmin asked Jungkook as his excitement was no more on his face. "What do you mean by I'm not going?" Jungkook asked in his deep voice while you was looking at Kangmin.

☆☆☆☆