CHAPTER 12

JIN opened his door and said "bun?". You nodded and entered his room. "I was about to go to your room to check you, but you came to meet me" he said as he closed his door.

"Where's Jungkook?" He asked as he went to kitchen. "He's in the room" you exclaimed. "Oppa Where's Ji-ho?" You asked. "He's going to marry soon!" He said from the kitchen making your eyes wide.

He came back with a glass of juice and was about to give you when you asked.

"Why isn't he contacting me?" He replied "he's scared" "of what?" You looked at him to explain. "Remember when you got an accident and came to know that you've clot?". You nodded and said " wasn't he was Ji-ho? Because he's the one who text me from unknown number!". He nodded and sighed.

" Yes, he's the one. He wanted to tell you that he loves a girl and she's" He stopped and looked at you "SOMI/SOMI". You both said at the same time when he asked "how you-" he got stop by you "the way he looked at her and the way he stuttered while talking to her."

"Good to know. BTW How are you?" Jin asked while handing you the glass. " Ew.. no. I don't want it!" You pushed his hand as he said "just drink it!". You mimicry him "Just drink it!" While making a face. "You!" He said while chuckling. "Your surgery got postponed. It is tomorrow." You smiled and drank the juice.

You handed him the glass and started the conversation. "I don't do that stupid thing now-" you stopped as you got a call from Jungkook.

Where are you? >Jungkook

You< I'm at.. I'm coming..

With that you cut the call and bid him bye. You entered your room and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with his back facing you.

"I'm here" you said and stared at his back. He turned around to your side and said "tomorrow is your surgery so, let's roam around" you nodded and said "so, go get ready!"

You earned a chuckle from him when you jumped on the bed. You looked at him when he stood up to get ready.

[ TIME SKIP:- ]

"Amor, what's the relationship between you and Taehyung?" Jungkook asked while grabbing the ice cream. "He's my.." you stopped when you said my. "My.."  He asked while licking his icecream.

" My.." You again stopped and thought today I'll tell him my truth. " Come, I'll tell you my truth". He nodded and you both say on a bench of park.

"so.."  he said and finished his icecream.

" I don't have any parents. I'm an orphan. When I was born my mom died giving birth to me. I was only 4 when my dad got an accident and passed away. I have a brother and he's KIM TAEHYUNG! -". He chocked in air and said " but you're Lee and he's Kim!".

"first listen my story!" He nodded and shut his mouth. " I was only 7 and he was 15 years old when he left me alone saying he'll come back! He left me with his best friend Kim Seokjin, the doctor who'll so my surgery! He has brother and he's Ji-ho. Ji-ho and I became best friend since then. I started hating him then I changed my surname Kim to Lee. I stopped smiling and laughing after Taehyung left me! Then you came and took me somewhere where I met that bitch."

Jungkook hugged you said "I didn't knew that you were that girl who's name he say when he get drunk. We couldn't understand your name from his mouth!".

[ NEXT DAY:- ]

Jungkook was holding your hand while you was laying on the medical bed for your surgery. "what if I forget you?" You asked as he shut you up."nothing will happen to you." He said.

You both looked back when you both heard someone clearing his throat. It was jin. "please.. can we take her?" He asked as you shook your head.

" No.. No! I don't want to go! Jungkook-" you got stopped by " yeah sure..!" He was Jungkook.

☆☆☆☆