CHAPTER 14

TAEHYUNG stopped his car infront of his home as he stepped outside. He came to your side and helped you to come out.

"Come!" He exclaimed. "You, go inside and go upstairs. The third room one on the right side is your room." He added. You nodded and ran upstairs.

You entered your room and saw the interior. It was the same interior design which you asked him to make when you was only 9. You smiled and thought He remembered.

You was about to go downstairs when Taehyung came and said "here is your luggage!".

He handed you the luggage and you closed the door after taking the luggage. You opened your luggage and took out the clothes.

You went towards the bathroom and took a bath. You came out from the bathroom and wore your clothes. You looked at the clock and it read 1:00 p.m.

You smiled and took out your phone and dialled Jungkook's number. Soon he picked the call.

>Hello Jungkook..

          Yeah! what are you doing?<

>Just chilling!

                           I am missing you<

>Me too..

[ TIME SKIP:- ]

You was scrolling your phone when your brother came and asked "aren't you gonna sleep?". You replied him by nodding.

You placed your phone on the side table and drifted to your sweet slumber before texting Jungkook 'good night'.

[ NEXT DAY:- ]

"(y/n) what is the relationship between you and Jungkook?" Taehyung asked making you chock your drink.

"What? We're best friends!" You exclaimed. "Why're you asking me so sudden?" You added.

"Nothing I just.. Forget it" He said and continued eating his breakfast.

Both of you finished your breakfast when Taehyung said "I'm going to office. I will be back at 9 p.m. at the night!". You nodded as he kissed your forehead and left.

Jungkook would be in the office also. What should I do now? I just hate-

Your thoughts got off by the door bell. You hurriedly ran towards the door and opened it. You saw a guy holding a chocolate box and watching the time.

"Who?" You asked eyeing him from head to toe. "Where is- who are you..?" He asked you back.

"The Fuck? This is my home!" You exclaimed. "Hello! It's my best friend's home. You little girl!" He said making your eyes wide. "How dare you to call me 'little girl'!?" You yelled at him.

"Please! I'm not here to fight! Just call Taehyung outside" He said calmly. "He's not at home" You replied him calmly. "He's in the office" You added.

"BTW who are you?" He asked eyeing you from head to toe." I'm the only daughter of Kim's" You replied him.

" You're his sister?" He asked making you nod." Oh.. I'm sorry for arguing with you" He said while bowing.

"Can I come inside please? I just came from a long trip to meet your brother." He asked.

You opened the door more for him to enter as he bowed and entered.

"Here you can sit on the couch! Wanna have something?" You asked as he said "yeah, one smoothie!". You nodded and thought greedy!

You brought 2 cups of smoothie and handed him one.

"Thanks" He said. "What is your name? Are you (Y/n)?" He asked.

You nodded as you looked at him with a confused look. " Oh! Sorry BTW I'm Cha Eunwoo!" He exclaimed.

"Oh.. I see.." You said looking at you him. "Don't you remember me?" He asked. " Huh? Me? Nah bro!" You replied while sitting on another couch.

"Bro? I'm not your brother!" He said while pointing at himself. "Why? How old are you?" You asked as he replied "26!".

"I'm 23!" You said. "I'm younger br-" "not again!" He cut you off.

"Okay! Okay! So you really don't remember me?" He asked as you replied "I'm telling you last time I don't remember you!".

"(Y/n) I'm eunwoo whom you used to call enoo!" He said while his expression said 'really?'.

"Enoo? OH! ENOO-SSI!?" You asked he nodded and chuckled at your behaviour. You stood up as he also stood up.

You ran to him and jumped on him. You legs was around his waist and hands around his neck.

"I never thought that I would meet you ever again!" You exclaimed. You broke the hug and stood up.

He's your best best friend since you was only 4 and he was 7 . You both grew up together until Taehyung left you with his best friend. But still you both met without letting know anyone. You both got separated when you was only 13 and he was 16.

"(Y/n)?" You both heard a voice from back as you both turned only to a pissed off Jungkook. More like he saw your hug.

☆☆☆☆