CHAPTER 21

JUNGKOOK got aside and started walking towards a familiar figure. He tapped the person and asked "(Y/n), you here?". You turned back and gasped.

"J-Jungkook?" You looked back and saw Taehyung giving money to the cashier. He looked at you and said "let's go- Oh Jungkook!".

He hugged him while Jungkook hugged him back. "It's been a long time since we met!" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, it's because of the work! But don't worry, we'll have a great fun. Me and (y/n) are here for a trip." Taehyung smiled.

"Hyung..You know I really missed you" Jungkook whined. "(Y/n), wanna join us?" Taehyung asked you.

"Yeah, join us" Jungkook smiled. Eunwoo from nowhere came forward and smiled. You looked at him and said "Ahh! I'm fine. Let's go Eunwoo!" You grabbed Eunwoo's arm and dragged him other side while Jungkook glared at you.

[ TIME SKIP:- ]

"Okay, now where you wanna go?" Eunwoo asked while you was peeking at Jungkook. Jungkook was talking to Taehyung in a cafe.

"Yahh!" You flinched when Eunwoo yelled. "The fuck!?" You glared at him.

"Okay!!" You stood up and dragged him outside. You stood infront of your car and said "look Eunwoo! I was there to see Taehyung and Jungkook talking!".

"Don't you- AHH!" You closed your eyes and started rubbing your eyes. "What happened!?" Eunwoo came closer and yanked your hands from your eyes.

"Let me see!" He came more closer and started checked your eyes. He cleared the dust and said "Is it ok-" but got cut by "(y/n)?".

You both turned back and saw Jungkook and Taehyung. It was Taehyung. "What happened?" Taehyung came near you.

Jungkook there just glared at Eunwoo and shooked his head in disbelief.

[ TIME SKIP:- ]

Why didn't you told me that?<

>Did you told me?

Look, I'm sorry.<

>Me too..

Can we meet, tomorrow?<

>Okay..Kook.

You put your phone on the nightstand and drifted to your sweet slumber.

[ NEXT DAY:- ]

"WHAT!?" You shouted and dropped yourself on the couch. Tears started flowing from your eyes while Taehyung stood there confused.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked as you cut the call and stood up. "Eu-Eunwoo..He met an accident!" You exclaimed. Taehyung froze at his place and said "let's go to the hospital." You nodded and ran towards the car.

You both reached the hospital and went towards the reception area. "Cha Eunwoo wa doko niimasu ka? (Where's Cha Eunwoo named patient?)" You asked. "Kah-reh wah 67D byoh-toh nee-ee-mahss. (He's in ward 67D)" she replied.

You both went towards the ward room and spotted it. "Cha Eunwoo dou desu ka? (How is Cha Eunwoo?)" Taehyung asked when the doctor came out. "We're sorry" He left that place and you fall on the floor.

Taehyung entered the ward room and went towards him. "Eunwoo!?" Tears started flowing on his cheeks.

[ 1 WEEK LATER:- ]

You both landed back to Korea with Jungkook and reached your home safely. Losing Eunwoo thought never passed through your little brain. It was like you lost someone who was the only one who spent his time with you.

You still can't process that he really left his best friend.

"I just hope that this flight will pass safely" Eunwoo said. "You'll come back to Korea, right?" You asked while Eunwoo placed his index finger on his chin indicating that he's thinking.

"What you think?" He asked making you punch on his chest. "I'm asking because you live there! Your everything is there! Pabo!" You pouted while Eunwoo ruffled your hair and said "I'll come with you!". You grinned and hugged him.

You smiled and said "Liar!". You scoffed and your thoughts got interrupted by a familiar "(Y/n), have your breakfast!". It was non other than Taehyung.

"Coming!" You ran downstairs but a thought passed your little brain.

Why's Jungkook acting weird tho?

You stopped at your place "I think Jungkook is hiding something." You said to yourself and went towards dinning table.

"It was just a result, honey"