“You brought a crazy big fish, huh, Twice?” Shigaraki hummed.

“Big fish? That’s ironic… League of Villains.” The guest repeated.

“What? Is this guy someone famous?” Magne asked Shigaraki.

“Master showed me a picture of him before. He’s what you’d call ‘yakuza’. The young head of the Shie Hassaikai, Overhaul is what you like to be called.” Shigaraki answered.

“The young head of the Shie Hassaikai… So he’s the number two of organized crime? Oh my, I’ve never seen anything like him! He smells dangerous!” Magne beamed.

“‘Organized crime’? How’s he different from us?” thhe person who said this had a hoodie up that covered a bit of their face as they looked up at Mr. Compress.

“All right, let me tell you. In the past, there were lots of scary groups that ran the underworld. But, after heroes started thriving, they were unmasked and disbanded, and once All Might appeared on the scene, that era was over.” Mr. Compress explained.

“Because of that they were caught and became designated villain groups… In other words, they were treated like villain reserves just scraping by to make a living under the watch of the police.” Mr. Compress continued before looking at Overhaul, adding, “Frankly, they’re obsolete and should be a protected species.”

“Protected species, huh?” Overhaul questioned before agreeing, “Well, he’s not wrong.”

“So, why is this impoverished yakuza boy here? Are you also on a high because of All Might’s retirement?” Magne asked Overhaul.

“No, it’s less about All Might and more about the loss of All for One.” Overhaul answered, striking a nerve in Shigaraki as Overhaul explained, “The emperor of darkness who ruled over all of the underside of society. My generation treated him like an urban legend, but our elders believed they had a reason to fear him.”

“But this time, he showed up in the flesh…” Overhaul hummed.

An image of the one who ended All for One was seen.

“All Might has finally retired but he wasn't the one who ended the Symbol of Evil...an unknown piece did that and no one knows where that person is but right now, for both those in the sun and those in the shadows, there is no leader. So then, who will be the next leader?” Overhaul asked Shigaraki.

“If you know who my master is, and you’re still saying that… Are you here to challenge me?” Shigaraki questioned, narrowing his eyes as he said, “I’m the next leader. Even now, I’m gathering troops. Our numbers will increase soon. And with that power, I’ll crush hero society starting with its head.”

“Do you have a plan?” Overhaul raised an eyebrow.

“A plan? You little… You came here to join us, didn’t you?” Shigaraki questioned.

“A goal with no plan is called a delusion. If you present me with a delusion, then how am I supposed to react? What are you going to do after you increase your forces? How do you plan to manage them in the first place? What kind of organizational chart are you trying to create? Starting with Hero Killer: Stain, there was also Muscular and Moonfish. They were all first-class game pieces, but you lost them right away, didn’t you? Did you not understand how to use them?” Overhaul asked Shigaraki questions left and right.