21

Its been long since I updated any story almost 1 year. Sorry for keep you waiting I'm busy with my studies and mental health wasn't Good too.
Sorry again....
Please read Previous chapters again to understand this chapter.

Flash back of Previous chapter

Inside the house namjoon was still shocked but happy and his heart was dancing like crazy. He also wanna start new real relationship with jimin and he can't wait to say yes to jimin but he want to do something special for jimin to say yes to him. He only have 48 hours to prepare that surprise.

Namjoon pov...

I don't have much time to prepare surprise for jimin. I have to do it fast. I think I should make dinner for jimin and buy him gift too. I will go do grocery shopping and also buy gift for him. I will just text maid not to come today.

I got ready to go out I just wore some simple tshirt and pant. I also decide to buy myself some new clothes because I wanted to look good infront of jimin today.
Before he come home from work I should I prepare everything

Author pov.
He texted maid before going out for shopping. He was thinking what to make for dinner and he still doesn't know jimin most favorite dish. He wanted to make some simple because he isn't really great cook and he don't wanted to much mess in kitchen too.

After parking car outside the grocery store. He entered inside the grocery and took the basket...he again thought of what to make and thought of making kimchi jjigae stew, tteokbokki and  bibimbap came into his mind.

He searched all ingredients on internet and then bought everything. After paying he put the things in car and drove to the nearest mall to buy jimin gift.
He entered perfume shop. He choosed one of the perfume and told the staff to pack in gift box and then did payment and got out of mall to buy himself clothes.

At home..
After he came back he started to make dinner....he started to cutting vegetables. He couldn't cut it properly and cut his thump accidentally. It was hurting tear started to come from his eyes still he didn't cared to take care of his thump. He just washed his thump and started to work again..

He started to prepare the tteokbokki first. He searched the process of making tteokbokki on youtube and clicked on first video popped on screen. He followed the steps told in video....after several minutes tteokbokki was ready. After 2 hours everything was done.

The kitchen was mess he didn't wanted to mess kitchen but God know how much he struggled with everything. He thought it was bad idea to cook and he isn't going to try again. He haven't tested any dish yet. He wanted jimin to teste it first. He hoped jimin likes it.

He was in his room to take shower and change into the clothes he have bought..only few hours were left till jimin come back home. He showered and changed into the clothes he bought. They were simple but looking hot on his perfect body.

His outfit.