chapter #6

** Author pov**

"I don't care if he help you with company but it's your life decision you should think before accepting this" jin said.
"Yeah hyung I will think about this before saying anything to jimin" namjoon said.

"I should go now hyung I have to do some work on files" namjoon said while getting up from chair. Jin said " okay take care". 
"You too hyung bye" namjoon said.

**Skip**

Namjoon was going back to office my phone started to buzz in his pants. Namjoon took out the phone and checked who it was and it was unknown number. Namjoon picked up the phone and said "hello who is it??" 

Unknown said "hello hyung it is jimin I hope you remember"
"Oh jimin it's you" namjoon says
"Yes hyung" jimin said
Namjoon said "why do you called me so suddenly and where do you find my number"

"I took you phone number from your secretary and I called you for to know your decision about contract marriage and my offer to help your company" jimin said

"Hmm jimin I didn't think about it still, give me some time" namjoon said
Jimin said with sad tone "okay hyung I will wait for your answer"

Namjoon said " I will call you later jimin I have to go bye"

"Okay bye hyung take care" jimin said.

Namjoon said "you too jimin"

Namjoon cutted the call

**Namjoon pov**

Ooh god what should I say it him. Namjoon    forget the call focus on your work I said to myself. I was at office doing some works but I couldn't stop thinking of jimin and his handsome cute face.

He is so small and cute. But he look scary and hot In black suit at same time. Ooh god what I'm thinking. Namjoon please stop thinking.

I should focus on work. I will not think of jimin. I started to work but I was still thinking of jimin while doing work. While doing it I lost the track of time. When I checked the time it was 8 pm I should go home.

I was feeling so much tried that I didn't want to drive so I called cab. While I was in cab I started to think about what to take decision I'm so confused.

To be continue.......

*Note*
Sorry for updating after so many days I was busy in my exam. Yesterday my exam finished. I hope you like it.

Have nice day 🥰
Bye ❤