chapter 1

*Namjoon pov*

Hi I'm kim namjoon I'm 27 years old. I'm CEO of kim entertainment my company is small I started this company at age of 25 it was my dream to start my own company. When  I was 10 years i had dream of being Rapper and producer.

My parents never supported my dreams. So at age of 16 I audition in many entertainment companies but got rejected because they didn't like my appearance. So I decided to open my own company for those kids who got rejected and had dream of being idol.

So that's how I started my small "kim entertainment".it's not that famous. But in my company there so many solo idol like kim seokjin, jung hoseok, kim taehyung and jeon jungkook they are really good. They are also famous.

*Author pov*

Namjoon was in his office thinking of something. That time Some one knocked on door "come in" said namjoon. Namjoon assistant Irene came inside and said "sir Mr park jimin is here to meet you". Namjoon was thinking why would someone like park jimin ceo of famous company will come here. "OK tell him to come inside" said namjoon. Irene said "ok sir". She got out of office. Namjoon was thinking why park jimin is here for.

*Outside*

"Sir you can go inside" with smile on face said Irene. Jimin said "okay". Jimin was going to the direction of office when he was there he knocked on door *knock knock*  "come inside" said namjoon.

Jimin said with smile "hello Mr kim namjoon" . "Hello Mr park come sit mr park" said namjoon. Jimin sat on chair and said "I was here for some important discussion" . Namjoon said "which discussion Mr park".

Note
I hope you like first chapter 💓😁
Vote and comment if you like .

It's my first time writing fanfiction.
Sorry if there any mistake 
I will try to post 2nd soon as possible.

Bye
Have nice day🥰