chapter #12

**Author pov**

Jimin and namjoon were in car inside the everything was silent. Namjoon was scrolling through Twitter and jimin were driving. No one spoke anything. After 15 minutes of driving they reached riches neighborhood of Seoul where mostly rich people live. Car stopped infront of big luxurious mansion.

Jimin broke the silence and started to speak "hyung we are here let's go inside"

"Okay" namjoon said while switching off his mobile.

They got out of car.

"Hyung this is my house I hope you like it" jimin said while smiling.

"Jimin your house beautiful and big anyone will like your house" namjoon says showing his dimples.

"Okay so let's go inside it's kinda late we should sleep we have to go to your apartment tomorrow" jimin said.

"Yeah"

Jimin opened the door and leads namjoon inside. Namjoon was amazed while seeing jimin mansion. It was beautiful and big from inside.

"Hyung do you like it" jimin says with smile.

Namjoon come put of his trance and said yes to jimin.

Jimin showed namjoon whole house and namjoon bedroom which was beside Jimin's bedroom.

They talk for sometimes and said there good night to each other.

Namjoon was in his new bedroom. It was good. He felt comfortable there. He sat on bed and dialed Jin phone number and waited for him to pick up.

After Jin pick they talked for sometimes and they said there good bye.

Namjoon was going to take shower before going to bed. But he realized that he didn't had any clothes here so he decided to ask jimin for extra clothes.

So here was knocking on the door of Jimin's bedroom. After so times waiting there door opened by jimin. Namjoon just stared at him because jimin was just in towel around his waist and his Abs on full display water dripping down from hair . Namjoon was full red. Namjoon looked away from there before jimin notice him staring.

"Why I'm shy while seeing him. He is just man like me" namjoon thought

Jimin says "what happens namjoon hyung and sorry for opening door late I was taking shower"

"It's okay, I was here because I didn't had any clothes to wear so I was here to ask you if you have extre clothes of my size" namjoon said without looking at jimin.

"Ooh wait I have I think come inside I will find clothes for you" jimin says

"O-okay" namjoon shuttered.

They were inside jimin was finding clothes in his closet while namjoon was sitting on jimin bed fiddling with his fingers. Jimin was still in towel.

"Hyung I found" jimin says

"What jimin" namjoon said.

"I mean I found clothes of your size my mom brought me this but it couldn't fit me because it was too much big on me I think it will fit you" said jimin while handing namjoon clothes

"Ooh okay thanks jimin" namjoon says smiling.

"Welcome hyung but why is you face red like you have fever lets take to doctor" jimin said with serious face.

"Noo no no I will be fine" namjoon said and got out Jimin's room fastly.

"Hyung"

"Don't worry jimin I will be fine good night" namjoon closed the door.