chapter #15

After last night event that happened namjoon was still shy about it. Jimin was already gone without saying goodbye to namjoon. He was still shy to face namjoon. He was feeling he shouldn't kiss namjoon was cheek without namjoon permission last night.

Namjoon was still home getting ready for office. He wore his clothes and got out of his room to eat his breakfast. As Usual maid was serving him and he was sitting.

He was wondering why jimin was not still here to eat his breakfast. So he asked maid about it "miss Lee where is jimin he didn't come to eat breakfast"

"Sir he is already gone" maid said.

"Ohh okay" namjoon says shortly.

After namjoon breakfast was done he booked cab for him because he was not in mood of driving.

In 15 min he reached his destination and he payed the cab driver and started to walk towards elevator. He was about to enter elevator at same time Jin came.

"Hey" Jin said.

"HI Jin hyung" namjoon said and entered the elevator with Jin. Jin studio and namjoon office is on same floor.

"So namjoon how was the pajamas I gave you? I know you like it" Jin said with smirk.

"Absolutely not good it was barely reaching my knees too much short" namjoon said with red face remembering what jimin said that night.

"Don't lie namjoon I know you like it. How was the jimin reaction" Jin asked and same time elevator stopped at there floor. Namjoon got out and started to walk towards his office with blush on face without saying anything.

Jin was just smirking he knew that something has a happened.

Namjoon was sitting on his desk drinking his coffee. He was thinking of jimin. While drinking coffee he got text on mobile. So he checked who it was. It was jimin.

Mini🥰
Hi Hyung (◠‿◠)
How are you?

Joonie :)
Hi jimine
I'm fine
what about you

Mini🥰
I'm good so hyung I will
Come to your office at 5
to pick You up. We will
directly go to mall.

Joonie :)
Okay

Mini🥰
Bye

Joonie :)
Bye

Namjoon switches of his mobile after texting.Time passed namjokm didn't realized that someone was knocking on his office door.

"Come in" namjoon said while checking his watch it was almost 5.

"Hello hyung" jimin said and came inside.

"Hi" namjoon says.

"So let's go shopping" jimin said.

"Okay you wait outside I will come In 5 min" namjoon said while packing his things

"Okay" jimin said and got out closing door behind.

Jimin was waiting outside scrolling through mobile. That time jhope came and greeted him.

"Hi Mr park" jhope says.