chapter 19

before

'I love you jiminie' namjoon whispered and drafted to sleep too hugging jimin. he know jimin didn't hear it.
******

Now

It was 8 at morning when alarm clock rang waking namjoon up from his sleep. He sat on bed groaning in pain. His back was hurting so much. He rubbed his eye and saw around the room. He realized he was not in his room he was in jimin room, naked.

He closed his eye to remember what happened last night. Then realization hit him. He now remembers what last night happened. He was shocked. He turned to see beside and jimin was sleeping peacefully.

His face was red remembering the night. He remembered he saying I love you to jimin. He was in relief that jimin didn't heard him saying it. He was in his thoughts when jimin started wake up.
Jimin slowly opened his eyes and stared at namjoon. He was well aware of last night event.

"G-good morning" namjoon said trying to hide his red face.

"Morning" jimin said still staring at joon.

"I think we should talk about what happened last night" namjoon said because he think it will be better to talk about last night event then avoiding eachother.

"Yeah I think too but first we should fresh up" jimin replied and getting up from bed without even caring that he is naked. He started to pick his clothes from ground. Jimin ears were red from embarrassment. He could not believe that what they did last night. He was happy too because he was namjoon first and now he want to be namjoon with him forever. He feeling that he is getting to much obsessed with namjoon.

"Oh Y-yeah" namjoon shuttered and pulled blanket closer to him.

Jimin enters the bathroom and said awkwardly "i will meet you at breakfast after my shower" and then closed door.

Namjoon got up with blanket still in hand trying to hide his body and he runs out of room to his room. When he was in his bathroom taking hot shower. He remembered the last night he was giggling and blushing. He was happy that his first love and crush was his first. He still hoped that to be with jimin and start over relationship as real couple not as contract marriage.

***********************************

Hello everyone
I updated this story after months.
I'm really sorry for short chapter.
I hope you all like it.
Take care ❤
Bye 💖

I'm sorry one more time.😔