chapter 20

After that intense night with Jimin. Namjoon was still thinking about it and was blushing too much. After shower he was in dining room having breakfast with jimin.

It was so much silent that only sound of them eating could be hear. No one dared too speak but In last jimin broke the silent and spoke
"about last night we need to talk" .

"....Umm yeah your right" namjoon said awkwardly

"So I heard it last night what you whispered when I was in sleep" said jimin looking at his plate.

"What you heard" Namjoon was scared because he forget what he said last night.

"That you love me" jimin finally said looking into Namjoon eyes.

Namjoon was so scared and tears were starting to come from his eyes.

"Ohh God I'm sorry jimin I'm extremely sorry,please forgive me I never thought I would fall for you. I'm sorry I know this is contract marriage but I couldn't stop myself from falling for you because you give me feeling that no one could give me. You always took care of me and always with Me. Jimin don't worry we can forget about last night and I will stop loving you but please be still my friend" crying sad namjoon said all things which were In his heart. But he didn't wanted to say that stop loving part because he know he can't stop loving park jimin. His heart belong to jimin only now

Jimin was hurt when namjoon said he will stop loving him because he also have feelings for namjoon.

"So you wanna forget our last night? And you wanna stop loving me?! What about my feelings? How can I forget them huh do you think it is easy to forget everything? Namjoon hyung I also love you I have feelings for you I don't know how it started but it started so suddenly and I don't wanna leave you because i fucking park jimin love you so much!" Jimin confessed everything angrily.

Namjoon was still shocked and speechless after hearing jimin confession for him. He didn't know what to say but from inside he was happy that jimin loves him.

Jimin again spoke but this time in soft voice "I wanna start our relationship again not as contract but as real marriage, I will be waiting for your answer if you want to do it or not. I give you 48 hours to think about it hyung"

".....okay thanks and sorry for making you angry" namjoon said and then jimin said it's okay and took his coat and walked out of his house toward his car because he was already late for his office.

Inside the house namjoon was still shocked but happy and his heart was dancing like crazy. He also wanna start new real relationship with jimin and he can't wait to say yes to jimin but he want to do something special for jimin to say yes to him. He only have 48 hours to prepare that surprise.

Tbc

******************************************

It's been almost year since I didn't post any chapters for that I'm sorry because I didn't had any idea what to wrote in this story. But now I took some courage and wrote this small chapter for my lovely readers who understand Me.
I'm sorry again
I love you all of my supporters ❤️
Sorry for mistake in chapter and I know this story isn't good but I still tried my best