chapter #13

*Author pov*

It's been 1 month since jimin and namjoon had been married. They became each other friends. Namjoon and Jimins mom also become good friends.

Jimin and namjoon are now close enough to share everything with each other without any hesitation. They had promised each other that they will not to hide anything from each other.

It was 7pm at night when namjoon came home from his office. Jimin was not yet home because he had some important meetings to attend. So namjoon showered and changed into his pajamas.

He had pajamas which were given by Jin to him it was short it didn't even reach his knees. He didn't know why will Jin give him this much short pajamas pant.

But he can't do anything now he had to wear it because his other pajamas are not washed. He forget to wash it so he had to wear pajamas given by Jin.

After changing he started go toward kitchen so he could he help maid to make dinner

After changing he started go toward kitchen so he could he help maid to make dinner. They usually eat there dinner late because they come late from office. Mostly jimin get late namjoon always wait for him to come home so they could eat there dinner together.

After making dinner maid said her good bye to namjoon so she could go to her home. maid was gone namjoon waited for jimin to come. He was watching some documentary about Romania on TV.

Then someone ringed the bell of door. So he got up from couch and started to walk towards door. So he opened the door jimin standing he looked do much tried. 

"HI I'm back sorry for late" jimin apologized.

"It's okay and welcome back" namjoon said with smile. He gave jimin space so jimim could entre inside. But jimin didn't entre he was staring at something else which was namjoon thigh. His mouth was wide open.

"Wow thigh" jimin said without realizing he said it loud.

Then namjoon realized where jimin was staring at his face was red as hell.

"J-jimin you should come inside it might be cold outside" namjoon says while trying to hide his blush.

Jimin realized that he was still staring at namjoon thigh he tried to look away.

"Sorry" jimin said while coming inside.

"It's okay"

After jimin came inside he directly go to his bedroom to take shower before having dinner. Namjoon continues watching TV he was still blushing.

While jimin was taking shower he couldn't stop thinking of namjoon and that delicious looking thigh. He wanted to fuck that thigh. He got hard thinking of namjoon that he started to jark off in shower.

He was ashamed of thinking about his friend namjoon like this. But he couldn't stop. He spend more 15 min in shower and got out. He changed in his pajamas.
He tried to stop thinking of namjoon before he got more hard.

Jimin entered in dining room where namjoon was setting the plates. After setting table they sat to eat there dinner. Jimin tries to not look at namjoon thigh. "Namjoon look hot in that short" jimin thought.

They didn't talk much they ate there dinner in silent. After namjoon finished his dinner he got up to wash his plates. Namjoon didn't realize that jimin was staring at him when he was washing dishes.

After everything was done they both said there good night to each other.

On one namjoon was sleeping peacefully but on other side jimin couldn't stop thinking of those thigh. Dirty thoughts were coming in his mind.  He tries to best to sleep.

To be continue.....

Hello guys
I hope you all fine
I hope everyone like today's chapter.
Sorry for short chapter I couldn't think so much what to write.
Sorry if there any mistakes.

💜Bye take care💜