chapter #17 (part 1)

After jimin and namjoon came home they didn't talk much. They were in there own room. Namjoon was just thinking of that kiss and he couldn't stop touching his lips when he thinks of jimin.

It was 12 at midnight and he wasn't able to sleep. Namjoon was thirsty so he decided to go and drink water. He sat his mobile aside on nightstand and got up to go drink water.

After reaching kitchen he drank the water. He started to walk and was passing by jimin room but he heard voice. So he decided to go and check on jimin. He opened the door without knocking.

"Jimin" namjoon said but freezes on same spot. Eyes wide open and blush crept on his cheeks. His whole face red. He was feeling regretted going inside. The view infront him was jimin sitting on bed with his cock in his hand.

Jimin got shocked when door suddenly opened while he doing his thing. He should have Locked the door and keep his voice low. He was so embarrassed he really wanted to hide somewhere far away from namjoon. He took the bed sheet to hide his hard member.

"Sorry" namjoon said and runaway with red face. Namjoon don't know how will he face jimin tomorrow. He regretted his decision of going inside on wrong time. Rushing into his bedroom, Namjoon locked the door behind him.
The image jimin was coming in his mind continuously he tried to not to think and sleep but he couldn't.

He was about to draft into sleep and his phone ranged loudly. He groaned and picked up. Who would call him at this time. He checked it was Jin.

"Hello what happened hyung why ate you calling this late" namjoon asked.

"I thought you will be slept but anyway tomorrow come to my apartment with jimin. We are going to hangout together all. So meet me at my apartment at 5 in evening with jimin. I hope you two come" Jin said.

"Okay I will ask him and tell you what he say" namjoon said.

"Okay good night namjoon, are you having sex with jimin now" Jin smirked.

"Hyung nooo" namjoon protests

"Then why are you awake" Jin asked.

"Because I'm playing game" namjoon lied.

"Okay bye" Jin said

"Bye" namjoon says.

After the call he drafted to sleep thinking of jimin.

**************************************

Hello guys
Sorry for short chapter I couldn't think more.
I hope you understand me.
Bye take care💝

Chapter #17 (part 2) coming Saturday or Sunday