chapter 3✨

*Namjoon pov*

I was at my apartment lying on bed thinking of what jimin said to me. Is he really serious. But why he want me to marry him he can find another man who is more attractive then me.

I don't even look good. Why his dad want him to get married  this soon. What should I do now. Should I reject his proposal or not.

*Author pov *

Namjoom was thinking what should he do. He couldn't sleep. He always been insecure about his appearance and he always thinking that he is not good CEO.
He think that he can't even make his small company successful. When he was kid he was bullied in school he never tell this to anyone.

He always like to write song. Sometimes when he is free he writes song. He Don't like seafood because they are like his friends. He like small cute things. When he is out of apartment he behave like cold. But when he is at his home he wear cute clothes and sexy things he really sweet.

*Skip to morning*

Namjoon wake up with dark circles under his eyes. He was still sleepy but he didn't wanted to sleep because he will get late for office.

So he got up and directly go to bathroom direction to take shower. When he was showering he was still thinking of jimin.

After shower he wears this

*Skip to office*

He was in his office and was working on some important files. It's been 1 hours he was still working on that. When he was done he saw time it's was 11 am it was almost lunch time.

Note
I hope you like it 😁✨