+1 from our staff!

Uchiha Shinji, who successfully kidnapped Kakashi Hatake and joined the team, immediately smiled and patted the boy's head who had just temporarily awakened from the pain of losing his father, and suggested:

"Then order a Yoshimiyama with me. Do you want the saury takeaway? I promised Sakumo to take good care of you, but going hungry goes against Sakumo's original intention."

"No need." The boy was still greeted with a flat refusal, but his attitude was obviously He relaxed a lot, opened his mouth, and asked hesitantly:

"Is it really my father who asked you to take care of me?"

"Yes, Sakumo and I are very good friends!" The Uchiha boy's voice under the moonlight His expression was so confident that it seemed to be more dazzling than the moonlight.

"As for the plan to recall his father -"

his long fingers sealed Kakashi Hatake's lips, and the owner of the fingers smiled and whispered:

"Leave it to me, Kakashi just needs to say the right thing at the right time. That's fine."

"Timing?"

Kakashi didn't know why, but Uchiha Shinji obviously didn't want to go into depth on this topic. He shrugged regretfully: "Since Kakashi doesn't want to eat yet, I'll go back first. , that boy Obito even made an appointment with me to help him with his homework, so see you next time~"

Although there is still a child at home who is waiting for tutoring, Shinji Uchiha did not return to Uchi immediately after saying goodbye to Kakashi. Instead, he turned around and circled around the Bo Mansion, arriving at the boundary outside the village that few people passed by.

"After following you for so long, it's time to come out~" Yuyou pointed out the actions of the follower in front of no one around. When he saw the follower, he remained calm. The boy put his hands behind his back and called out the person's name:

"Minato Brother, it's useless to use the Flying Thunder God Technique now. Be careful, I'll go find Sister Kyukina to secretly file a complaint against you!" "As expected of

little Shinji, his perception and counter-reconnaissance abilities are even better than those of many experienced ones. Even ANBU ninjas are not as good as you, and you are worthy of the name of 'genius'."

The blond man wearing ANBU uniform walked out of the blind corner of the hidden angle of view, his attitude was frank and indifferent, and he was not at all uneasy about being caught following his stalking behavior. Instead, he immediately reported to Recognize and praise the tracked person for his or her investigative abilities.

How should I put it, he is worthy of the golden sparkle of Konoha. This title not only refers to his famous skill [Flying Thunder God], but may also refer to his brilliant blond hair and a smile that is even brighter than blond hair.

Namikaze Minato first showed his non-hostile attitude. He spread his hands and his indifferent eyes were full of smiles: "I also came to visit Kakashi at the request of Kushiro. When I saw little Shinji Getting along so well with Kakashi, Hatake-senpai and Kushina will also be very pleased."

"Of course~" Raising his eyebrows slightly, Uchiha Shinji proudly raised his chin, after making sure that no one was eavesdropping around him Finally, he asked the most critical question: