Influence (Off/Gun & Tay/New)

Author's note: Another month is behind us... thank you for reading, commenting and voting. Be prepared for April's short stories.

"Papii help me..." Gun whined, trying to push Tay away from him. The taller male tried to cuddle him, squeezing him so hard he could barely breathe.

"Endure it a bit more, Ter. I am trying to call New." Off sighed, glancing at his drunk friend. 

"Let me hug you, pet." Tay slurred.

"No, P'Tay. You are squeezing me too much. It hurts." Gun whined. Off could tell his tiny partner wasn't lying. His protectiveness kicked in and he rushed towards the pair. With one hand, he tried to intervene and prevent Tay from hurting his baby more. 

"Papii." Gun moaned in pain when Tay tightened his grip on him, not wanting to let go. Off growled, ready to toss the phone aside and rip his best friend away from his boyfriend. 

"Hey Off, what's up?" New's tired voice came through the speaker.

"Can you pick up your man? He's drunk and won't let Gun go." Off groaned. He balanced the phone between his shoulder and ear to free his hand. 

"Let him fucking go." He growled trying to pull Tay away, but his best friend turned into Hulk under alcohol influence. 

"I'll be right there," New assured him before he hung up. Off quickly hid the phone back in his pocket, focusing on rescuing his tiny partner.

"I swear, Peng. If he's bruised, I am going to fucking kill you." He threatened, hoping New would arrive before he killed his best friend.