Punishment(Sean/White & Black-Ten/Prem)-White's guide to taming his loved ones

Author's note: Part  5/??

"Why are you so mean to N'Ten? He was just concerned for my health. He's kind like this." White sobbed, letting the tears roll down his face and puffing out his cheeks to add to the drama. Black and Sean visibly panicked, seeing White in this state. He smirked inwardly. It was just the beginning of their punishment. 

"Nong Ten gave me pills for my headache and Nong Prem even promised to make me a porridge." White let out a loud cry. He removed his glasses, trying to dry the tears with his hand. Black immediately took over the task for him. He didn't forget to squish his cheeks when the tears finally disappeared. 

"Headache? Are you ill, baby? Come here." Sean leaned closer, putting his palm gently on White's forehead. Suppressing the urge to nuzzle into his boyfriend's touch was hard. 

"I have a headache because of you two." White pouted, shaking off Sean's hand. 

"Because of us? We didn't do anything." Black snickered and Sean nodded. White wasn't surprised by the sudden agreement. These two only knew how to cooperate when they needed to calm White down. But this time, he won't give in so easily. 

"I have enough of your constant arguing. Until you decide to grow up, I am not talking to you." White glared at them, put his glasses back on and returned to the delicious food.

"You can't be serious, White!"

"Baby, stop joking." 

White ignored the two, eating happily. He said, no talking and he planned to stick with his decision. He will have to move to the more radical solution if the tears and silent treatment won't work. 

"Are you done? Can I bring you another course?" Prem peeked into the room. White glanced at him. 

"You can. I finished, N'Prem." He smiled. The small chef scanned the table, frowning.

"But your brother and boyfriend still have a lot." Prem pointed out.

"Don't mind them and bring the rest, nong." White smiled at the younger. Prem quickly took White's empty plate and ran off.