Test (Off/Gun)

Off fumed in anger as he strolled through the corridors of the Grammy building. He had been looking for his tiny boyfriend for almost half an hour without luck. He was sure Gun was in the building but didn't know where. Of course, Off tried to call him, but the little minx didn't answer. Gun was tasting his patience in the worst way possible. 

"You look like you could kill, Peng." Tay laughed. 

"Did you see Gun? I can't find him." Off asked, ignoring his friend's comment. 

"What I get if I tell you?" 

"I won't kick your ass." Off snapped at him. He was losing his patience. 

"Did you see him or not? We are having lunch with my family. We can't be late." 

"Sorry, sorry. He's in the back room. He looked tired, so I told him to sleep a bit." He pointed at the end of the corridor. Off muttered a quick thanks and hurried to get his boyfriend. He carefully opened the door and peeked inside the room. 

And there he was, curled on the couch like a little kitten. Off smiled at the sight and quietly stepped inside. He kneeled beside his boyfriend's sleeping form and gently touched his cheek. 

"Wake up baby." He whispered in Gun's ear. The small body stirred. Gun slowly opened his chocolate eyes, focusing on Off's face. 

"Papii?" He mumbled sleepily. 

"The one and only." Off smiled, all the anger melting away. 

"Are you awake enough to function? We have to go." He added, helping his boyfriend to sit up. Gun nodded, still a bit dizzy from the sleep. 

"Let's go, Papii. I can't wait to see Nirin and Akin." Gun smiled, grabbing Off's hand as he stood up.