Shape (Ten/Prem) - Heal me with your food

Author's note: Part 2/??

Prem arrived in the class earlier. He was nervous as the students were special. Knowing the meaning behind the advanced class didn't make his anxiousness any better. He put his things away and changed into the special black chef jacket. Prem checked himself in the mirror and sighed. He felt so uncomfortable. He dismissed the negative thoughts and briefly scanned the receipt he had to teach today. A spaghetti carbonara with basil pesto. Nothing too hard, but still, he liked Thai cuisine more. Prem prepared the necessary ingredients and waited. This room was different from the one he was used to teach in. It screamed money from all sides. Prem didn't like it, but he understood P'Changma in a way. 

Soon, the door opened, revealing the first students. The middle-aged ladies in designed clothes and jewels of different shapes. He wanted to suggest to them to remove it, but he was aware that it would be unwise to do so. It was better not to anger the rich.  

 Prem forced a smile, trying to act friendly. The ladies didn't give him a second glance as if they knew about the teacher change. The room was almost full, and Prem was ready to begin when the last student rushed in. The tall, handsome man, waied to him, smiling apologetically and straightened his glasses in the process. Prem waied in return, following the charming male with his eyes. He wore a simple button-up shirt and slacks and still looked elegant. He didn't fit in with the wealthy wives. But who was he to judge?

Prem redirected his attention to the rest of the class and spoke up. 

"Hello, my name is Prem and as you already know, I will replace your teacher until he recovers."