Poison (Khai/Third)

"Bye, best friend." Khai patted him on the shoulder before he left with yet another girl. Third hold back the tears until the door closed behind his crush. 

"Best friend." The words were like poison, killing him slowly every time Khai uttered them. His body sank on the cold floor. Something wet slid down his cheeks. Third, touched it, surprised he still had tears left for his best friend. He glanced at his damp fingers, laughing. The explosion of laughter slowly changed into another sobbing breakdown. It seemed like hours when he finally stopped crying. 

Third, lay down, exhausted and numb, looking at the white calling of his room. He was such an idiot. Khai was nothing more than a man whore, attention-seeker, the worst friend and selfish bitch, but Third still found himself loving him. Between the two of them, Third was the dumb one. 

He sat back down and used his shirt sleeve to wipe away the remaining tears. It will take him a second to compose himself and push his feelings back into the deepest corner of his shattered heart. He will put on the mask to be Khai's best friend and the coldest gangster of the HOD gang.

And this episode would be a fading memory once again until another heartbreak occurs.