Titan (Off/Gun)

Gun scrolled through Twitter, examining all the photos from today's event. His lips were pursed into a huge pout as he noticed the obvious high difference between him and the other actors. They all were giants and titans, and he looked like a baby compared to them. His neck still hurt from constant looking up. Even Babii's made fun of the high difference. Gun tossed his phone angrily on the bedside table and stomped into the kitchen, passing by his stunned boyfriend. 

He couldn't help it, and vent his anger on the poor dishes and kitchen cupboards. Not even the vegetable was spared from the attack. Gun was about to mutilate the pork meat when the long limbs wrapped around his waist. The familiar cologne hit his nose. Gun's body reacted on its own, leaning backwards to stick to the broad chest. Off's chin rested on the top of his shoulder, peeking at the disaster on the kitchen counter. Gun melted into the embrace, forgetting all about his anger. 

He hated his shortness but there was one exception. Off, his handsome tall boyfriend. Gun loved it when the taller male wrapped around him, like a warm blanket. His body was just a perfect fit inside Off's arms. 

"Do I want to know why our dinner looks like this?" 

"Nope." Gun smiled, turning his head slightly to kiss Off's exposed cheek. 

"I am all better now." He added, returning to his previous tasks with his boyfriend still attached to his back.