Solve (Sean/White) - Doctor White

Author's note: Part 67/??

Dan's notepad was full of notes, and White tried not to glance at it. They just spoke about their father, and he already felt exhausted. He didn't want to imagine how he would feel after the talk about Todd. He pressed more into his brother's warmth, seeking comfort. Black squeezed his waist in return. 

"About Todd." Dan started. 

"Do you have an idea why he's targeting you?" 

White shifted uncomfortably. He wasn't sure about the Todd's intention. 

"We used to be close since childhood. But when father took me to Russia we lost contact." White paused, thinking.

"I am not sure, why he approached me. I am sorry." He lowered his head. 

"Did he try to contact you while you were abroad?" 

"No... at least I don't know about it," White answered. 

"But I know. He's a piece of shit, who's have a thing for my baby brother." Black growled. 

"Phi, Black," White whined. 

"Okay, let's say he's after White because of his feelings." Dan wrote another note.

"I bet, he's after the old man's money and power too." Black snickered. 

"I don't think father would agree," White whispered. 

"Why do you think so?" Dan focused on his statement. 

"He's not a big fan of same-sex relationships. I don't think he would let Todd be with me."

Black and Dan glanced at each other. The gesture made White uncomfortable.  

"Okay. I think it's all from me." Dan stood up, returned the chair to its place and left. White and Black stayed in the same position. The atmosphere in the room was heavy. White knew sooner or later he would have to confess to his brother about his life in Russia. It was scary and overwhelming, he wanted nothing more than to forget it all. But his silence won't solve anything either. White looked up at his twin through the glasses, seeing nothing but love and adoration. 

"You don't have to say anything, White. But when you decide to do it, I will be here." Black pulled him into a bone-crushing hug.