Saga (Ten/Prem) - Heal me with your food

Author's note: Part 3/??

Teaching the wealthy wives was a nightmare. They were demanding and annoyed at every tip he tried to show them. He couldn't correct them without getting side eyes. His stress level went from zero to a hundred in a second, but one thought of P'Changma and his pleading eyes, made him grit his teeth and continu the lesson. 

"Chef, can you help me?" The tall, handsome man called him over. Prem put on a smile and rushed towards him. His eyes widened seeing the mess in the workspace. Curiously, he picked up the weirdly cut pancetta and returned the cutting board. The egg shells were just everywhere, not to mention the yolks. Prem tried not to cry for the wasted ingredients and turned his eyes away from the disaster.

"Let's start with cleaning before we continue cooking." He smiled at the tall man. 

"Ten Todsatid Wannaphongjinda. You can call me Ten." The man introduced himself. 

"Nice to meet you Ten. Call me Prem, please." He answered and focused back on the cleaning. 

"I am really sorry for the mess. I swear I didn't do it on purpose. It seems all attempts to cook are just neverending saga of failures." Ten sighed, putting unknowingly. Prem found the action cute, but he didn't let it show. 

"It's alright. We can start again and slowly. Step by step." He assured his handsome student. Ten nodded vehemently, making his glasses slide down his nose. Prem giggled quietly. It seemed that not all his new students were arrogant, wealthy people. 

Prem explained the steps again, guiding the clumsy man through the cooking process. He left him alone from time to time to check on other students, but he always came back to him. Maybe it was his lost puppy eyes that made him always return. 

OffGun March Collection of Drabbles 2024जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें