Persevere (Sean/White & Black-Ten/Prem)-White's guide to taming his loved ones

Author's note: Part 6/??

"You are really not talking to me?" Black poked White's side, and he shuffled out of his reach. 

"Don't act like a baby." White could feel his brother's frustration through their bond, but he successfully ignored it. He was determined to persevere in this struggle for peace, no matter how long it took. 

"Baby. Don't be ridiculous." Sean joined in, using White's favourite pleading voice. His heart wavered. He shook his head and focused on Prem, who brought another delicious-smelling meal. White's mouth grew into a smile as the plate was presented before him. He inhaled a refreshing aroma and turned to a short chef.

" It smells delicious, N'Prem. Thank you." 

"You are welcome, P'White. What about your companion?" The cook asked. White could tell he was quite nervous and confused. He felt bad for dragging them into his mess and was determined to repay them later. 

"Don't mind them. If they don't want to eat, that's their problem." White dismissed the younger. Prem nodded and left hesitatingly. White couldn't help but admire Prem's talent. Not only the smell of his food was incredible, but the taste was heavenly too. He moaned again as he took a bite of the new meal. 

"Baby brother." Black tugged at his sleeve. White glared at his twin, irritated. He pointed at the slowly cooling soup, hoping the two would shut up and start eating. It could be considered a sin not to eat this tasty meal. Black and Sean groaned, yet they seemed to understand his command. 

"Fuck, this is incredible." Black moaned. 

"Truly delicious." Sean moaned. 

White smiled a bit before he continued gobbling up his serving. Maybe Prem's cooking could help him tame his brother and boyfriend.