その女の子(the girl)

"i found them!" a voice calls, mirio lifts his head, his eyes landing on satori and hero's, her body drenched in her own blood, her body is lifted up, her limbs limp as she rises. "no pulse!" the hero whispers. "what are these trails" one gasps as shadows spark around her skin.

a few help mirio weakly to his feet, resting him onto a stretcher. back outside overhaul has been defeated, izuku is laying limp on a stretcher and eri is being placed out of harms way. 

"oh my god!" ochaco whispers, when satori's bloodied hand falls limp over the edge of the bed,  her body and face are covered in a white sheet, blood leaks through. 

"we found another!" the paramedic yells, "get her to a hospital fast, no pulse, three major injuries that need to be sealed immediately, try and stop the blood, see if you can re start a pulse for me!" 

"s-she is alive, right?" tsu whispers, one of the paramedics look over at the two girls who stare at satori. aizawa walks over, after stopping eri from ripping deku apart from the inside, the paramedics rushed over to help him.

he had caught word of the young hero's trapped in the strong hold still, and seeing no sign of mirio or satori anywhere pushed away and set off to find them. just as he went to go into the strong hold he watched the paramedics carry both students out.

satori with a white blanket cast over her body and a few with healing quirks rushing around her.

aizawa says nothing, he cant say anything, only watching as the medics lift his daughter up into the ambulance. connecting her to machines, the paramedics panicking, the doors shut. the ambulance disappearing along with the others that had arrived on the scene.

ochaco sobs and shakes her head, "please, tell us she's alive!"

aizawa rests a hand on the girls shoulder, "you two, go and get some medical help, your both injured"

"aizawa" tsu whispers, "eri, is she safe?"

"yes, her and Midoriya have been taken to the hospital" he stares at the ambulance taking satori off.

------------------------

"found and pronounced dead on scene, satori Enyo was taken to the hospital and had her wounds sealed, while her body was stable her quirk went haywire and encased her in a thick substance. during this time the young hero's heart re started and she is now in stable condition" 

aizawa looks at the doctor and nods. looking into the hospital room satori was laying in. "bones healed from her quirk back at the stronghold?" 

"yes, though she needs  to take it easy, her body needs to rest" 

----------------------

"a broken spine and fractured wrist. you were impaled through the thigh and stomach, but from Izuku's report when your body went crazy it seemed to have healed the bones in your body" aizawa mutters. 

"your final attack seemed to have re opened the skin wounds, so you were pronounced dead for almost an hour due to blood loss in the end, as well as exhaustion from your quirk going haywire" he reads the papers, looking at satori who was wrapped in bandages.

she gave a weak nod and a small sigh. 

"your face was fucked up" aizawa sighs, a small chuckle leaving his lips, "luckily your eyes weren't damaged, just the skin" 

"does it look bad?" satori asks, her voice hoarse. 

"your still bandaged up, even when the nurses and doctors were trying to heal you, your body was doing most of the work, that's why they had to put you into a small induced coma"