アルティメットムーブ(ultimate moves)

the next morning satori walked beside mina as they walked into the kitchen and living area, a few had already made there way down, satori finished wrapping her arms while mina makes them both breakfast.

"the gem on your forehead makes you look sexy babe" mineta leans up against the table, satori looks from her toast and stares at the tiny bastard. 

"your still in our class?" she tilts her head and scoffs. "fuck off mineta" 

"maybe i should tie you up and experimen-" he was cut off, a strangled gasp leaving his lips when satori grabs the scruff of his shirt, sero reached out and took her hand, carefully making her let him go. 

"fuck off grape" bakugo spat. 

sero sighed letting go of satori who grabbed her wrists with a grumble. mina gently patted satori's leg under the table with a small sigh. 

"just ignore him satori" kirishima hums through a mouth of food, glaring towards mineta. satori stands up and whispers a small excuse to leave as she walks off to the balcony. 

climbing into the ledge and swinging her legs over to hang over the garden she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a cigarette. with Shakey fingers she lifts her lighter. taking a deep breath she ran a hand through her hair. 

"breath" 

jumping satori spun around to see bakugo walking over. "your not going to be any use to anyone if your acting like this" he motions to her

"i know" satori whispers. "i-i just dont know what to do" 

"start with stopping the drinking, then maybe stop that" he points to the cigggertte, "then maybe talk to someone, and see what therapy they can get you and see where to go from there" 

"ill go see aizawa later" 

"yeah, you better" 

satori looked at the cigarette in her hand, it was down to the filter, how long had she been sat out here for.

"you shouldn't sit up there, its dangerous" bakugo scolds. satori smiles and flicks the cigggertte out. 

"what about you, how are you coping?" 

"better than you clearly" he huffs, "my hag of a mother has me going to this therapist, so that sucks ass" 

satori smiles and lets out a small hum. "total ass" 

--------------------

"I believe I mentioned this already, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses this summer"

"yes sir!" everyone agrees.

"do not take this lightly, a hero licence means you are responsible for human lives, the licence has only a 50% passing rate each year as you can image the tests are difficult" he continued,

"just the provisional licence is that hard?" mineta panics.

"that's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two ultimate moves" aizawa hums, the doors open and midnight, cementos and ectoplasm stood in the entrance.

people start getting exited. satori stares at her boots and picks at her fingers, mina notices and stands abit closer, curling her pink finger around satori's thumb. her friends understood that satori wasnt in the best of paces right this moment. so they each had there own little ways to remind her she wasnt alone. 

"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it." 

"Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent. Your moves will represent you, These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species. We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically"