テスト(tests)

The training grounds, the only sound was the heavy breathing of satori and bakugo who faced each other, satori spat a chunk of blood onto the ground and rolled her shoulders, bakugo chuckled and rubbed the blood from his nose.

this was a fight, no quirks allowed, only hand to hand combat, the rest of the class was placed at a good distance away, after Kaminari almost got taken out by satori's body flying towards him 10 minutes before hand.

the pair circled each other slowly, their eyes locked in a fierce stare. They measured each other's movements, looking for a weakness or an opening.

bakugo made the first move, lunging forward with a yell of sorts, satori grunts and dodges the blondes fist, landing a swift kick to bakugo's knee, making him stagger and lose his balance.

she followed up with a punch to the blondes jaw, hoping to knock him out. But bakugo blocked the punch with his left arm and countered with a headbutt. a sharp pain shot through satori's face as she stumbles backwards.

blood dripping down her face, dripping into her mouth and staining her teeth.

bakugo grinned and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "come on then, fight!"

"piss off" satori mumbles, spitting blood onto the ground.  with that bakugo charged at the girl, ducking under her fist and tackling her to the ground. The pair rolled over the dirty ground, exchanging blows and curses.

satori gathered all her remaining strength and slammed her elbow onto bakugo's chest making him cough, satori chuckles and shifts her weight on bakugo, he growled managed to get his feet under her, kicking her overhead. 

she grunts as her body hits the ground, scrambling to get up only to look down at the yellow cuff on her wrist. 

"i win" bakugo smirks and swings around, holding out his hand for her to take with a roll of his eyes, she smiles and grabs his hand. 

"good fight?"

"yeah" bakugo grumbles, shaking her hand before shoving his hands into his pockets and stomping back to the rest of the class, satori smiles and follows after him, hands tucked behind her back and a bounce in her step. 

--------------

"kirishima" satori mutters a small tilt of her head., "bakugo!"

the pair look over at her and she runs a hand through her hair. "satori !" kirishima calls out, in result bakugo hits him over the head with a curled up text book. "focus!" he snaps at kirishima before glancing at satori "what are you doing here, freak" bakugo grumbled.

satori rolled her eyes and motioned to the large café around them "im here for breakfast"

"are you not studying?" kirishima tilts his head. 

"nah" satori shook her head at kirishima. "i started with momo, but then i got bored, I'm training instead" she starts to ramble, kirishima smiles and listens. 

"i think i have to go shopping as well, the cupboards are getting kinda empty" she starts mumbling, "anyway, have fun, dont hit him to hard bakugo!" she smiles as her name is called, walking to the counter to grab a drink and a brown bag of food.

"satori, long time no see, been a while huh?" Yuki smiles, satori smiles and squints her eyes. "i was at your house last weekend, we watched avatar" 

"good memory" Yuki winks playfully. 

bakugo watches satori with a small smile and kirishima chuckles. "dude stop staring, you look like a stalker, you in love with her or some-" he is cut off by the text book smacking into his head. "shut up shitty hair!"