past

the room is dark, white walls and tiles dimly lit with a flickering desk lamp. 

 A hooded figure wearing  boots is walking towards the room. There is very faint buzzing music and the sound of water dripping. The noise gets louder as the figure gets closer to the room's door. 

opening the door the room is blurry, but the same dirty walls and floor, and the room is lit by old lights that are flickering and buzzing.

the small patter of footsteps and the figure turns, his face is covered by a white scarf. 

"excuse me" 

he jumps at turns to see a girl is stood in the hallway behind him, her hair falls over her eyes and hangs down by her knee's. it looks matted and she turns her head to see a flash of dark hair that looks like her's and a head of light blue hair run past, laughing with each other. 

the lamp and lights begins to shake and the heavy footsteps of another man echo off the walls, the man in the scarf looks at the girl, she visibly stiffens and starts scratching at her bandaged arms.

the man wearing the scarf is ripped off to the side, his body fazing through the walls, while the small girl yelps and reaches out for him. "w-wait!" 

"Enyo what are you doing" a voice calls, tuning to the heavy footed man, his face is nothing but a blur, yet he had a huge smile and dark hair. the girl snaps her head from the disappeared man in the scarf to the other man. 

"come Enyo, lets go" he holds out his hand. "there is no time to be playing with toys" 

"yes father" a small girl whispers, reaching up a bandaged hand to take the larger one. the voices distort into the background. the lights flicker again and a low groaning noise bounces off the walls when there hands meet. 

all the lights turn on. the young girl's face, which appears distorted with confusion. Cut to the whole room. Moving lights are flashing around the room, satori Enyo stumbles backwards as distorted faces launch towards her, there bodies nothing but shadows, but the high pitched wails and screams deafen the young girl. 

she screams as they fall toward her, grabbing and scratching at her skin, pipes of glowing fluid wrap around her arms, the childlike screams echo around the rooms.

suddenly she sits up in bed. She is still screaming. slowly as she stops screaming, she begins to pant. satori's mom hastily enters her bedroom.

"Take a breath, tori. Just calm down." her mother whispers, cautiously looking around. 

"Oh, ma It was... It was so scary, I-I felt..."

"Okay. Just... Just breathe like we practiced, okay?" the mother whispers, tucking strands of long hair behind the girls ears. 

They both breath deeply and consistently. "It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay. - Okay?"

satori sniffles and nods, crunching the blankets under her fists.  "i saw a man, he looked like a hero" she whispers. "will he come save us ma?" 

"Sweetie, you need to get a little more rest. Come on. you need to relax"  The woman helps satori to lie back down and tucks her back into bed. "Everything is gonna be okay. "she kisses the girl on the forehead and steps backwards. 

"Ma?"

"Yeah?"

"Keep the door locked."

her mother closes the door with a small nod It is covered in crucifixes, crosses, and depictions of Jesus and or Mary. the mother locks several locks before sighing and walking away.