RESCUE US -

when satori comes around, she is sat up right on a chair, her arms and tight behind her back, a large lamp is glowing down on her making her wince. her feet were tight to the floor and she could hardly move. 

looking to the left she can see bakugo, also tied to a chair, like the sports festival he has a muzzle over his mouth he meets eyes with satori and she gives a small nod, he slowly nods back in acknowledgment before the door swings open. 

"great your both awake!" shigaraki moved the light from where satori was sat, she mumbles and blinks at him. "what do you want" she spits, he looks at her and tilts his head. "master wants you" 

"take me to him!" satori spat

"in time" shigaraki mumbles.

"where are we tomura?" she narrows her gaze at the man. "why are we here?" 

"We brought bakugo here because he has potential." The clicking of a tv being turned on fills the room, followed by the cheers of a crowd.

Glancing over, the tv plays a recorded version of the fight between satori and bakugo; the crowd cheering over the sound of explosions.

"You're quite the fighter." Shigaraki compliments, a grin on his face as he stares at Bakugo. "To bad UA disagrees." The tape skips to the metal ceremony where the blond was pulling against restrains that resembled the ones he was currently in. 

"and you, well satori, you know why your here, your home!" the man grins, his finger tucking her hair behind her ear. her eyes fall heavy and she spins her head around, shigaraki pulls his hand away as her teeth clamp down. 

"what are you a dog!" he yells, "trying to bite me like some rabid animal!" his next motion was  quick, a dark vile, the needle pressed into satori's neck, releasing the glowing liquid, her head falls limp. shigaraki steps back and motions for bakugo to watch. 

satori's eyes well with tears as she cant move her arms or legs, she looks up at shigaraki  "let me go you bastard, ill fucking kill you, ill beat you just like i did when we were younger, you were always weaker than me tomura!" she spits, her tone of voice low . "ill fucking kill you!" 

the man scoffs and steps back, launching the glass vile in her direction, it smashes on impact, shards of glass cutting at satori's skin.

"ill fucking kill you, i swear it!" satori now yells, her fingers twitch and she clenches her fists. 

The other members of the vanguard stood along the walls as well as they waited for Shigaraki to say something. the man just smiles and steps forward, leaning down he breaks the chains. 

"you never could fall victim to the drugs" he mutters. "im sure master has more for you though" shigaraki whispers. 

"why dont you show your friend what you can really do" his body jolts backwards, dodging the chair the girl had launched at him. satori's chest heaves as she grabs anything in the vicinity, launching it at shigaraki. he laughs as the warp gate catches it before it could hit him

"-there behaviour is a result of there shared drive to become the great pro hero's." The words of Aizawa fills the room and satori stiffened, glancing at the screen. the foggy haze slips from her body and the glass cup she had picked up hits the ground, shattering and spreading on the ground. 

"oh?" shigaraki chuckles, "is that the hero you have grown attached to, that the one who saved you" he reaches out for satori and as his finger grazes her cheek she grabs onto his wrist and a small growl of sorts leaves her lips. 

"Kurogiri, get rid of her" shigaraki grits, the warp nods and taps a small remote, satori grunts and staggers onto her knees, coughing up a heavy black sludge it wraps around her body and she is warped into nothing.