私と戦ってください(fight me!)

satori landed again on ground, a small cloud of dust forming where she hit, she looks up Infront of her aizawa meets her eyes and a flash of panic washed over his face at the sight of one of his students, his adoptive daughter at that. 

satori stumbles to her feet looking up to Aizawa. he was fighting against a nomu. some bird faced monster. half its brain exposed and not a single though behind its eyes as it pummelled into aizawa. 

aizawa was struggling, his goggles smashed, his face bruised and bleeding, he was struggling to stand on Shakey legs. his eyes darted to the side and satori followed, her eyes landing on a lanky man with blue shaggy hair, hands decorating his thin body as he admired the bird creature.

shigaraki

satori wanted to rush to help Aizawa, he had worn himself down fighting earlier. his eyes must be dry and his body weak. memories of her past flashed through her brain. 

memories of playing along side shigaraki, when her father would allow her out the lab and her small home, memories of that awful place, the smell, the feeling. it made satori want to hurl

watching as the male reaches out for aizawa, a wrenching smile on his face as he connects his fingers with Aizawa's elbow. 

her body went into auto pilot, all the worries ripping from her body as she rushes forward she goes to attack when the sound of bones cracking made her eyes widen as the bones in Aizawa's hand shatters.

"get away from him you bitch" she yells, her hand grabs one of the red orbs from her costume, shadows pull from her wrist and the red starts to glow, dark claws rip out of her back and she throws her arms forward, they catch shigaraki's arm and blood splashes out, he grunts and his eyes landed on satori she clenched her jaw. 

overpowered by adrenaline, her body was pulsing. launching the red orb at him, a heavy blast of a black explosion engulfed him, he managed to dodge, with it only grazing his arm, burning the fabric of his suit. 

--------------------------------

ITEM INFO - satori's equipment. created by the workshop. the red explosives connect to satori's suit, by infusing a hardened and heated shadows into the gears, the orbs become ignited and ready to explode on a hard impact. she can also store them ignited and blow them up on command

------------------

another claw coming forward and smashing into the nomu, sending it stumbling backwards. shigaraki's eyes widen and he laughs, watching as the nomu stumbles onto the ground. 

the claws slipped back and shigaraki watched them, his eyes landing on satori. her eyes practically glowing a bright white, a pure face of anger and fury as she holds her arms Infront of her. black sparks thrash behind her and she lowers her palms. 

she was still buzzing from all the pitch black nights, her body was full of shadows begging to be released. 

he smirks and runs at her, extending his hand to grab her, only to be blocked by a shield of hardened shadow.  satori grunts creating a shield as shigaraki ran at her. his hand broke through the shadows and she dropped it, the mist hitting the ground as she jumped back. her fingers stained black.