✪ Episode 24| Power Down

In the Mighty Force headquarters lab.

Mr Davenport is with Leo, trying to restore his bionics after a year. Leo has a device on his arm.

"Okay, come on, I think this will work" Mr Davenport says "Big D, thank you so much for doing this" Leo says excitedly.

"This last year without bionics has driven me crazy" Leo says "Yeah, but it's still illegal, so be careful with it Leo, If someone from the FBI finds out...""I know, I know... Prison!" Leo interrupts.

"Yeah, and they can also suspend you as leader of the Elite Force" Mr Davenport says "I can't let that happen, Elite Force is my only focus at the moment" Leo says slightly upset.

Mr Davenport quickly looks at him "Still not over the breakup with Janelle?" Mr Davenport says "Yeah well, it's hard, I invested in my relationship with her since I was 14, she was a big part of my life that didn't lead to anything" Leo complains.

"Don't think like that, think that all of this was just your first experience with a relationship, which gives you more of a basis to achieve a stronger relationship in the next one" Mr Davenport says, setting up the device.

"Of course, but maybe this will give me time to focus on the missions and on being a bionic hero" Leo says, he sighs.

"It was one of the reasons why Janelle left me, I was more into it than into her, maybe I should admit this once and for all" Leo says, Mr Davenport sighs.

"First you need to know yourself, work on yourself only then will you be able to truly care for and love someone" Mr Davenport says "Is that what you did?" Leo asks, he sits on a stretcher for Mr Davenport restore his bionic leg.

"yeah, I've had several heartbreaks in my life, but it was only after I started focusing on myself, my company and my children that I became the man I needed to be to be able to love and care for your mother" Mr Davenport says, Leo smiles.

"That's really cool Big D, my mom is a lucky woman" Leo smirk, Mr Davenport nods gently, looking pleased with everything he has achieved.

"Done!" Mr Davenport says removing the equipment and devices, Leo moves his arm and leg "wow Big D, I feel renewed!" Leo smiles "Yes, but don't get excited, you may find it very difficult to control that arm in the next few weeks, it's been a year since you trained and this causes it to become a little rusty" Mr Davenport says, Leo looks at his arm.

"And with the Mighty Force equipment I was able to make some improvements to his bionics" Mr Davenport says "Wow seriously!?" Leo says excitedly.

"yeah, everyone else got updates and new chips, why leave you behind right?" Mr Davenport says with a sincere and proud smile "Now we're talking!" Leo says excitedly.

"Be responsible!" Mr Davenport says "okay okay" Leo says, he waits for Mr Davenport to leave to create a sphere of energy in his hand to feel the bionics flow in his arm, feeling powerful again "Oh, How i missed that!" Leo says with a satisfied look.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

In the headquarters cafeteria, Bree is sitting at one of the tables with a snack and texting on her cell phone with a small smile.

Kaz walks in, he sees Bree smile at her cell phone and quickly assimilates all the facts and knows exactly what she's doing, No one at headquarters has a cell phone for security reasons, the only cell phone in the aircraft carrier is Jasmin's cell phone used in Bree's disguise mission.

The only people with access to that contact are Delegate Robin, and Matt, Kaz approaches her "Uh Bree?" Kaz says with a not very friendly look.

"Hey Kaz" Bree quickly looks at him and goes back to her cell phone, Kaz swallows hard and sighs "I thought Chase specifically told you not to use that cell phone outside of the mission" Kaz says irritated.