✪ Episode 13| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 2)

...At Mighty Force Headquarters, everyone was in their dorms.

Chase and Harper are sleeping in their capsule, Chase sleeps whit his arms around her and resting his head on hers, Harper sleeps with her head resting on his chest hugging him.

Harper has her mouth open and starts to snore lightly, Chase, still asleep, gently touches her chin making her close her mouth to stop snoring.

Everything was peaceful until they felt a bang, causing Harper to fall on Chase, he holds her as he falls to the ground, and she on top of him.

"what was that?" Harper says looking at Chase still on top of him, they hear the emergency alarm "Something bad!" Chase says.

They get up and Adam opens the door desperately "Did you guys see Grace!? Grace is gone!" Adam says "What?" Harper asks "we were sleeping she got out of bed to go to the bathroom and never came back!" Adam says, they hear another bang, something exploding.

"The propeller!" Harper says, they see things on the shelves in the room start to slide to the side "we're turning!" Adam says "Let's go!" Chase says.

Bree and Kaz are in the living room "Chase, what's going on?" Bree says "I don't know!" Chase says, Skylar and Oliver come in.

"guys there's something wrong with some soldiers" Skylar says "What do you mean?" Kaz asks.

"Kaz, do you remember the Shadow King comics where he used the powers of his sword to control entire armies making them bow before the power of darkness!?" Oliver says, Chase, Harper, Bree and Adam frown.

"Uh yeah!?" Kaz says "I think that's kinda what's happening" Oliver says worriedly opening the door, they came across some of the soldiers in a sort of trance, where they stood there staring into space with grayish, pale skin.

"This isn't good!" Kaz says passing his hand in front of one of the soldiers' face but it's as if he doesn't see him, suddenly the soldier grabs Kaz's neck "and it got worse!" Kaz says breathlessly.

Bree comes from behind the soldier and grabs his neck and throws him against the wall freeing Kaz.

"Let's go we need to find the others!" Chase says running down the halls "Let's go!" Bree grabs Kaz's hand lifting him off the ground and they follow them.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"How did he find us?" Kay says "He didn't find us he found them!" Evan says

"We need to do something... Oh I'm going to punch this guy right away" Quinn rolls up her sleeves "No, no, you stay here!" Evan grabs her and pulls her under a table.

"Hide!" Evans says "But I can help!" Quinn says "I know, but I'm not taking any chances!" Evan says.

"But Evan!" Quinn says "If you get out of there, I'll tell your dad that you messed with the time machine!" Evan threatens, Quinn shakes her head "I have a feeling he already knows" Quinn smirk sarcastically.