✪ Episode 18| The Harringtons

At Mighty Force headquarters.

Grace and Adam are in the living room, Grace is already a few weeks pregnant and her belly is starting to show.

Adam brings her some tea "Here, can you see?" Grace shows her belly "Yes...do you think he can hear me?" Adam says, Grace shrugs.

"Hey my baby, it's me your daddy" Adam says with baby talk, Grace smiles "How are things in there?" Adam says "I bet it's a mess, that's how he makes me feel" Grace chuckles.

"Aw look at you already giving Mom a hard time" Adam says, Grace laughs.

"Hush, little baby don't say a word, Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird" Adam sings to Grace's belly, stroking her belly "And if that mocking bird don't sing, Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring" Adam sings.

"I think he's still too little" Grace says "Hey don't say that, if anyone in my family is going to have a little baby, it's Chase" Adam says "We're going to have a big boy or a big girl" Adam says.

"Speaking of family" Grace straightens up on the couch "I think it's time for me to tell my aunt and uncle about this" Grace says "Haven't you told them yet?" Adam asks.

"No, I haven't had the courage" Grace says "Why not?" Adam says "because they're terrible, they're so... spoiled and superficial" Grace says.

"But they're your family" Adam says "I don't fit in with my family, I love them but I don't fit in" Grace says "Well, now your family is mine, so I think you should tell" Adam says "I know, but I can't tell you the truth" Grace says.

"I know, but Leo will help you with this" Adam says "Adam" Grace whimpers "look and if necessary I can meet them" Adam says "No, you don't understand, my aunt is calm, but my uncle and my cousin have a certain... prejudice against you" Grace hesitates to say.

"because I'm bionic?" Adam asks "no, because you're a Davenport" Grace says "What? Why they don't even know me" Adam says "I have no idea where this rivalry came from they just.... don't like the Davenports" Grace says, Adam shakes his head.

"So how do you think they're going to react when they find out their niece is going to give birth to the next Davenport!?" Grace says worried "Probably not well" Adam says.

"Nope, I never had the courage to tell my aunt that I had a crush on you" Grace says "Really?" Adam says "yeah, partly because she loved Drew and I knew if I broke up with him, she would freak out" Grace says, Adam makes a frustrated face.

"I know what you're thinking" Grace says "your aunt has serious issues? Yeah" Adam says "if it makes you feel better she's not good at choosing men, no wonder she's been divorced three times" Grace says.

Adam fixes her hair "Look everything is going to be okay, do they love you?" Adam says "yeah...I hope so" Grace says "then they will love your baby too" Adam smiles, Grace strokes his beard.

"But I want them to like you too" Grace says, Adam smiles and kisses her firmly "We'll be fine" Adam says "Yey!!" Grace smiles excitedly and lies on his shoulder.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

During a break from training, Harper goes to the cafeteria to get some water when he hears a group of girls who were at practice talking at a table behind the drinks machine.

"Ahg I'm exhausted" A girl wearing pink says "I can barely stand either" The other girl in blue says, Harper listens to the conversation of the girls who appear to be a year or two younger than her.