✪ Episode 6| The Outlaws

In the quarters of the Mighty Force headquarters, everyone is in the kitchen, the small and cramped kitchen.

Adam is eating standing next to the refrigerator, Bree, Kaz and Oliver sitting at the small counter in the middle of the kitchen.

Oliver is standing next to Skylar and Chase is in a chair next to Adam with Harper on his lap.

"uh Kaz pass me the sugar" Oliver says, when Kaz goes to pass the sugar to Oliver he accidentally bumps into Bree's glass spilling juice on her, Bree looks at him irritated

"sorry" Kaz says, Bree nods that it's okay "this place is too small" Bree says "it was okay when it was just the three of us" Adam says "but now it's not just the three of you!" Skylar says.

"They're right we need a better place to hang out" Harper says "Yeah, we could have a place to go and have fun once in a while and so we don't get stuck in that plane carrier every single day" Kaz says..

"the thing is we can't have a place to hang out" Chase says "Why not?" Oliver asks "we can't go out and risk being seen" Chase says "Oh so we left one prison to come to another!?" Kaz says, Chase glares at him.

"obviously not, after all if you want to leave here you are free to leave but don't come crying to me if you get caught, I offer protection once, it's up to you whether you want to accept it or not!" Chase says firmly, Kaz looks down.

"is it worrying that I'm scared of Chase?" Oliver whispers to Kaz, who frowns at him "Not that we can't leave, what kind of place would accept us with open arms after everything that happened?" Harper says.

Bree and Kaz look at each other "we know a place" Bree says "we know a guy" Kaz smiles, everyone looks at each other thoughtfully.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Bree and Kaz take everyone to the bar in the middle of nowhere, The Motorage biker bar, where they met Jack and other criminal bikers, they face the front of the bar

"Uh.... No" Chase says "Wow captain I thought you had become cooler" Kaz says "Being cooler doesn't mean losing my mind... this place is not plesent at all" Chase says "wake up Chase, we are not plesent" Adam says.

"he's right, and I liked the vibe" Harper says "I don't know...I prefer the small café at the base" Chase says.

"No offense, But that coffee is rubbish, it has more water than coffee" Skylar says "that's what we can do when we out of coffee! It's still better than nothing!" Chase says.

"come on Chase, we've been in worse places" Harper says "a lot worse!" Adam says, the three look at each other and shiver, the rest frown.

"look, you said that no place would accept us because we are fugitive criminals and freaks, but this place is just for that!" Kaz says "Yes, and it's a lot more welcoming than it looks, believe me, we've been here!" Bree says.